The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Winston Showan was a housemate on Big Brother 15 (UK).
Retrieved from Channel 5
Home town: Brentwood
- He is a real lad’s lad and spends all his money 'on the lads and chasing the ladies'.
- Winston currently lives in Essex with his mate in his 'bachelor pad' but admits to being quite messy.
- Winston dreams of one day being a famous racing car driver.
- If he had to choose between love and money, he'd choose love as it lasts forever. "I'm a secret romantic at heart but sometimes I pretend not to be".
- Winston classes himself as 'the local superman' as he's very 'thoughtful and kind' who is always there to help others.
- He likes that he's very loyal, strong-minded and determined. He says, "I always speak my mind".
- His life motto is: You don’t score till you score.
- Although he attends his local gym daily, the only team sport he now plays is 'who can pull the most girls in one night'.
- He says his friends would describe him as 'a bit dippy, unintentionally hilarious, loyal and a party man who's always up for fun'.
- He's currently single but is always on the lookout for a girlfriend.
- Winston's quite picky when it comes to the ladies. "I tend to go for brunettes with nice breasts and a fit body, but they also have to be quick-witted and can laugh at themselves".
- He's looking for love in the House and believes 'it could happen' if someone catches his eye.
- He would hate any tasks involving horses as he's 'petrified' of them and he also detests insects.
- He truly believes he'd make the best housemate ever. "I'm charming, fun, charismatic, the list goes on...".
Player's History - Big Brother 15 (UK)
Power Housemate History
|Week 5||No Power Housemate|
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|Big Brother 15 (UK) Housemates|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.