Houseguests stand in a booth and listen to a clip of a houseguest saying something they have previously said in the house. One word or phrase is bleeped out, however. The houseguests competing must say if the word or phrase given to them as a possibility of being the bleeped word is true or false. If they get it right, they get a point. If not, they do not.
The houseguest that gets the most points at the end of the competition wins HoH or PoV.
List of What The Bleep? Competitions
|Season||Week||Competition Variant||Name Variant||Winner|
|16||10||Head of Household||"What the Bleep?"|
|21||10||Power of Veto|
- The Season 16 iteration of this competition holds the record for the shortest quiz competition on the show, as it was won after just one question.
- Seasons 16 and 21 are the only seasons where this competition was not played at the Final Four. Instead, it was played at the Final Six, during a Double Eviction.
- Season 21 is the only season where this competition was a PoV competition and not an HoH.
- So far, only men have won this competition.
- JC Mounduix and Cliff Hogg III are the only winners of this competition not to make it to the Final Two.
- Paul Abrahamian is the only person to play in this competition twice, he won both times.
- From both of his times, he was the only winner of this competition to make it to the Final Two and not go on and win the game.
- Steve Moses and Paul Abrahamian (on BB18) are the only winners of this competition to then win the Final HoH.