Houseguests stand in a booth and listen to a clip of a houseguest saying something they have previously said in the house. One word or phrase is bleeped out, however. The houseguests competing must say if the word or phrase given to them as a possibility of being the bleeped word is true or false. If they get it right, they get a point. If not, they do not.
The houseguest that gets the most points at the end of the competition wins the HoH.
List of What The Bleep? Competitions
|16||10||"What The Bleep"|| |
|18||12||"What The Bleep?"|| |
- The Season 16 iteration of this competition holds the record for the shortest quiz competition on the show, as it was won after just one question.
- Season 16 was the only season where this competition was not played at the Final Four.
- So far, only men have won this competition.
- JC Mounduix is the only winner of this competition not to make it to the Final Two.
- Paul Abrahamian is the only person to play in this competition twice, he won both times.
- From both of his times, he was the only winner of this competition to not go on and win the game.
- Steve Moses and Paul Abrahamian (on BB18) are the only winners of this competition to then win the Final HoH.