The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Toya Washington was a housemate on Big Brother UK 2014.
Retrieved from Channel 5
Home town: North London
- You wouldn’t want to cross her and her favourite motto is "don't come for me unless I send for you".
- When an ex-boyfriend mistreated her, she auctioned his possessions on eBay and sent him the link to purchase the items. She then gave the money to charity.
- She loves being self-employed because she isn't a 9-5 kind of girl and says if she was to work a job like that it would be like 'caging an animal'.
- Toya is passionate about staying true to who she is. "I was not created just to make everyone else happy. As long as I'm honest, that's all that counts," she says.
- The kindest thing that Toya has ever done was invite a boyfriend to live with her after he had nowhere to go, but she kicked him out after he 'took advantage'.
- She thinks that her best personality trait is that she is very direct and that means that people always know where they stand. Her worst traits are that she has no tact or patience.
- Toya thinks that her friends would describe her as hilarious, honest and direct.
- She has a type of men, preferring strong alpha male types. "I will not be dealing with short men. I like beards but well-kept beards and I don't like skinny men who need a belt for their jeans".
- Toya says she doesn't often get in to fights because she was bullied. "I’m not physical but my mouth does it for me".
- She isn't ruling out love in the House but says that the guy has got be really special for her to give him some attention.
- She feels she would make a 'good time girl' housemate and would be the 'fun one that is always laughing'.
Player's History - Big Brother UK 2014
Power Housemate History
|Week 1||Not In House|
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|3||Christopher Hall||Steven Goode||Replacement|
|Big Brother 15 (UK) Housemates|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.