FANDOM


  • Scoop21
    Scoop21 closed this thread because:
    Done
    13:49, November 27, 2016

    Begin Week 6 with the HOH Competition

      Loading editor
    • Whitney is first.

      She ran out of time.

      Alex is next.

      Whitney and Danielle are chatting in HOH.

        Loading editor
    • Shelby slaughtered that game in 3 MIN!!!

        Loading editor
    • She's HOH

        Loading editor
    • Shelby ruled the HOH!

      She is now HOH.

        Loading editor
    • It's between Jason and Whitney for the care package in the comments.

        Loading editor
    • Whitney for CP please! It would force her to choose a side and stop being Nancy in the Middle.

      Justin, Jason & Hippo Krissie are all being their hypocridiotical selves, ugh I cannot stand them. Danielle deserves better.

      Danielle, Morgan & Shelby for Final Three!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • I honestly think this could be the weak Justin goes home if he does not win the VETO.

      Shelby wanted either Jason or Justin out and since Justin (IMO) will be getting the CP...

      ...One person from each side will be nominated. 

      I can see Kryssie possibly getting America's nom.

      having 1 Misfit and 2 BS to vote and America vote for Kryssie.

      Shelby will break the tie with getting rid of Justin.

      If Justin does win veto, Danielle might be the one being put up and going home :/

      But that's what I think will happen RN.

        Loading editor
    • If Whitney gets the CP, I can't say if she will target a BS or LNJ

        Loading editor
    • I hope Shelby get's one of her targets out because after all the shit talking behind her back Justin and Jason have been doing will honestly be the best feeling for me. 

      and besides that, Danielle has been nothing but nice and LOYAL to the LNJ that they think they have a legit reason to hate her and not trust her.

      Also, I give so much respect to Whitney for playing her own game and doing what's best for keeping herself safe. She was going to go home if she wasn't Vetoed...

        Loading editor
    • I think the CP is going to be given to Jason this week.


      Shelby and Jason as HOH's will be feed-gold!

        Loading editor
    • JASON has won America's Care Package. He and Shelby will later be informed of how the Safety Ceremony will work.

        Loading editor
    • The only rule I want them to change on the CO-HOH CP from last season, is that if Jason's Nominee is vetoed, Shelby has the right to pick the replacement since she is the original HOH.

        Loading editor
    • That's not really fair and it made sense that they did it that way. It would literally be pointless if they had Shelby pick Jason's replacement nominee if his original one was vetoed.

      Regardless, I hope this week allows for Jason and Shelby to bond more. I love the two of them together!

        Loading editor
    • I understand what you're saying, but Shelby did win that HOH Fair and Square. So she should have most of the power.

      I Honestly want them to bond more and make a secret promise to keep each other safe. Their relationship is cute, they are literally the same person which makes them clash a lot inside the house. But I bet outside, without all the drama, lies, and manipulations, they would be best friends!

        Loading editor
    • I don't like how the new rule about the tiebreaker is. In All-Stars it was that the Veto Winner would cast the tiebreaking vote, but here its the HOH that does better in the Veto.

      I would perfer the All-Star was because if would cause chaos and it could cause a powerplay

        Loading editor
    • TBH!!! I got so mad about that new rule!

        Loading editor
    • By the looks of it the 3rd nom might be either Kryssie or Alex

        Loading editor
    • Shelby pointed out that if Alex is listed as a have-not first, she is going to claim her as her nom, so that the 2nd place pick for America's nom is put up.

        Loading editor
    • But if Alex is put up, they might switch to Morgan

        Loading editor
    • Do these girls not realize that there are only three options for America's Have-Nots? lol I thought that was funny.

      And yeah, I'm voting for Alex for America's Nom. in hopes that she goes home. I think with her gone alliances will shift and things will be much more interesting. With the exception of her and (kind of) Kryssie, I don't mind anyone else in the game. Danielle, Jason and Shelby would be my faves, but I wouldn't have a dislike for anyone else.

        Loading editor
    • There is no Have-Not Vote this week, there are only three options so they are automatically the Have-Nots

        Loading editor
    • Never knew that lol! Well good luck Shelby.

      Jason says he's going to nominate Dani

        Loading editor
    • BlackAlleyDreams14 wrote:
      Never knew that lol! Well good luck Shelby.

      Jason says he's going to nominate Dani

      Jason wouldn't do that, he knows that Dani is one of his strongest allies. If he was to nominate her, all hell would break loose in the LNJ.

        Loading editor
    • Zack922 wrote:
      BlackAlleyDreams14 wrote:
      Never knew that lol! Well good luck Shelby.

      Jason says he's going to nominate Dani

      Jason wouldn't do that, he knows that Dani is one of his strongest allies. If he was to nominate her, all hell would break loose in the LNJ.

      Jason and Shelby were talking about nominations and Jason said he was going to nominate Danielle, but let her know why.

      Then once Jason went to Danielle, she hatched a plan with Jason and Justin to nominate her as a nominee. Possibly to play in the VETO comp and take herself down and have Jason pick the replacement nominee.

      I could be wrong but I'm not so sure Jason is as loyal to her more than Justin and Kryssie, a few nights ago Him, Justin and Kryssie came to a conclusion that If one of them were put up next to Dani. They won't mind saying bye bye to Dani...

      Which sucks because Dani has been nothing but LOYAL to them all, IDK how many times she has to prove herself....

        Loading editor
    • If you guys don't realise, each Co-HoH gets to SAVE TWO PEOPLE, not nominate one person.

      Jason is saving Kryssie/Justin, while Shelby is saving Morgan/(most likely)Whitney, meaning Danielle and (most likely Alex) will be nominated. Both HoHs get to claim one of the two nominees, so that if the veto is used on them, the HoH who claimed them gets to name the replacement.

      My hatred for Kryssie is mounting. She seems to think that the BS aren't playing the game "correctly" so they should be AN. LOOK WHO'S TALKING, HIPPO KRYSSIE!

      Kryssie for Americ's Nom, I cannot believe people can actually stan those God awful Misfits (with the exception of Queen Danielle). I feel so bad for all those Danielle fans who voted Jason for ACP... she has a decent chance of going home now.

        Loading editor
    • Tozza6 wrote:
      If you guys don't realise, each Co-HoH gets to SAVE TWO PEOPLE, not nominate one person.

      I understand that completely, It would just be easier for me to say who they are nominating (claiming) than say the 4 people who will be saving and claiming repeatedly in this thread.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Alex will be nominated (pre-Veto) this week.

      Here's why:

      On the two safety ceremonies, Shelby gets to chose her picks to be safe first​, since she was the first HOH. And since Alex is Shelby's #1, I think Shelby will save Alex first, therefore making her ineligible to be nominated by Jason.

      However, by the way it's looking, here's who I think is going to nominate who:

      Jason = Danielle.

      Shelby = Justin.

      America = Kryssie.

        Loading editor
    • If Shelby does save Alex, the noms are more likely to be Whitney and Danielle. Jason saves Kryssie/Justin and Shelby saves Alex/Morgan.

      Also, majority seems to be pulling for Alex to be America's nominee. It will be close between Alex and Kryssie though.

        Loading editor
    • This week is beyond my favorite week! So much possibilities are going to happen!

      I also thought that special moment between Shelby and Jason last night was adorable. <3

        Loading editor
    • The First Safety Ceremony happened!

      Shelby went first and saved MORGAN. Jason went second and saved KRYSSIE.

        Loading editor
    • Shelby saved Alex, Jason saved Justin. Shelby nominated Whitney, Jason nominated Danielle.

        Loading editor
    • Everyone needs to just vote Kryssie for this already good season to become better. Kryssie contributes little to nothing to the gameplay and entertainment in the house. It would be bad to get rid of Alex instead of Kryssie because she actually contributes lots of gameplay to the season. And if you say it's not fair that Alex and Morgan have a built-in alliance? What about Jason coming in with a built-in fanbase? Jason has a fanbase already with tons of people loving him + the BB Alumni's backs which is an even bigger power than Alex's with the huge influence America has on this season.

        Loading editor
    • America has voted ALEX to be the third nominee.

      I'm so happy.

        Loading editor
    • JASON has won the POV!

      Looks like we can say good bye to one of the sisters! Thank GOD.

        Loading editor
    • NOOOOOOOOO, GET DANI OUT

        Loading editor
    • I feel bad for Shelby that her whole HOH Reign got taken away from her. Oh, well.

      I'm sure Alex is the one going home. Unless Jason decides to target someone who will most likely win the show against him.

        Loading editor
    • This is honestly the best season in forever, the back and forth is just amazing! Can't wait for the DE.

        Loading editor
    • Scoop21 wrote:
      NOOOOOOOOO, GET DANI OUT

      What? At this point that not a very good thing to happen. A sister needs to go, they are getting really pushy and bratty. Danielle is playing a good game, yes, and I can see why you'd want her out, but after what's been happening, it's just best to vote out Alex and see what happens in DE.

        Loading editor
    • LuluTDFan wrote:
      JASON has won the POV!

      Looks like we can say good bye to one of the sisters! Thank GOD.

      Agreed. Hallelujah.

        Loading editor
    • Jason said he might want to get rid of Whitney??? Danielle is telling him that it would be best to get rid of Alex NOW!

      But Jason say's he still wants to try to see if his plan will work. IDK why Whitney is a threat? But I'm sure he is thinking that America loves her? I'm not sure.

        Loading editor
    • I respect opinions but I only like Justin, Alex, Morgan & Shelby not the rest.

        Loading editor
    • When/If Alex leaves, I'll be pretty much a fan of everyone left. Kryssie would probably be my least favorite but I don't dislike her, I'm just neutral towards her.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, Jason is now not thinking about getting Whitney out, Which is good because that would have been the dumbest move for him...

      I respect everyone's opinions too but my only faves are Shelby, Morgan, Whitney, Danielle & Alex. Jason, Justin and Kryssie annoy me sometimes.

      By looking at the DE, I can possibly see the HOH making the final decision on who leaves.

      In order for me to love this season more is if everyone is now protecting their own game, Whitney is the only person who I am seeing who is doing that job correctly. I can honestly see Whitney POSSIBLY winning the next CP. If not then Danielle will most likely get it.

        Loading editor
    • I'm really hoping Danielle wins HOH so people don't vote her for the veto CP. I think she deserves the F4 CP.

        Loading editor
    • I hate Kryssie and Danielle. They try to make everybody feel bad for them and try to win America's Vote.

        Loading editor
    • Alex has been getting really annoying so I'm neutral about her going home this week. I just hope that Morgan can pull off a miracle and win HoH in the double, but it's unlikely.

      If A Misfit wins Double, PLEASE DO NOT VOTE MORGAN CP WHATEVER YOU DO! I cannot have Shelby leave this game for my sanity. Morgan is boring anyway, and by voting for the Misfit you like least, that gives the other Misfits a better chance of getting the final CP.

        Loading editor
    • Jason used the veto on Danielle, and the aftermath was a huge argument between Jason, Danielle, Justin, Kryssie, & Whitney, & Shelby, Morgan & Alex.

        Loading editor
    • Personally, I'm with LNJ all the way. These 3 girls have been floating their way through, and have betrayed someone who could have been an ally. They messed up, and I'm excited to see Alex leave the house tomorrow, hopefully followed by Shelby or Morgan. It's 5 vs 3, soon to be 5 vs 2. So, I'm glad that the people that know how to make big game moves are the powerhouse alliance, and I'm really excited to see 3 of them hopefully get to the finale.

        Loading editor
    • This whole argument about people getting mad at others celebrating after a win is obnoxious. It's funny watching but everyone is looking like a hypocrite.

      SHIT if I won I would be dancing on the table, but if they won there shouldn't be a reason for me to be mad because their proud that they won.

      I'm not on any alliance side but each alliance has been annoying equally.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I've been pretty angry about the LNJ's recent behavior, specifically Jason and Danielle's. Before you grab the pitchforks, I'll explain.


      Jason - Calls Scott a 'bully' (I didn't like Scott but whatever) when all he does all day is say Shelby has no chance of getting anywhere in this game or life, and overall say horrible things about her.


      Danielle - Cocky. That's my word to describe her. Before the last Veto comp, Danielle was telling everyone on her side "I'm going to win this Veto. I'm like, a comp beast, therefore, I will totally win and shove it in those BS's faces." (Not a direct quote but she did say stuff like that). She's just too self confident. Okay.. so last week she won HOH and Veto. And, yes, she is good at comps, but to brag about it is just annoying IMO.


      Sorry to anybody who likes the LNJ, I just personally don't.

        Loading editor
    • BlackAlleyDreams14 wrote:
      This whole argument about people getting mad at others celebrating after a win is obnoxious. It's funny watching but everyone is looking like a hypocrite.

      SHIT if I won I would be dancing on the table, but if they won there shouldn't be a reason for me to be mad because their proud that they won.

      I'm not on any alliance side but each alliance has been annoying equally.

      Honestly, you're choosing to ignore all the bull crap the ballsmashers have been doing. Yes, I will agree that they have the right to celebrate, but ballsmashers just over due it. Example, when Neeley was evicted, Shelby said, "How's it feel Neeley? How's that slap on the wrist feel?". But it's not just that, it's that the ballsmashers are just not good people. Whitney was on their side, and then they betrayed her just because she talks to LNJ? Ridiculous.

        Loading editor
    • Zack922 wrote:

      Honestly, you're choosing to ignore all the bull crap the ballsmashers have been doing. Yes, I will agree that they have the right to celebrate, but ballsmashers just over due it. Example, when Neeley was evicted, Shelby said, "How's it feel Neeley? How's that slap on the wrist feel?". But it's not just that, it's that the ballsmashers are just not good people. Whitney was on their side, and then they betrayed her just because she talks to LNJ? Ridiculous.

      I wasn't referring to just the LNJ, I was referring to the BS as well. I was annoyed at Alex/Shelby today when they complained about Jason and Danielle dancing. So that's when I started talking about it. I never was aiming to just the LNJ.

      I'm also not on the BS side to complain about Jason/Danielle lying when they done it constantly.

        Loading editor
    • At this point, a majority of people who pick a "side" are doing it just to be petty. Like, there's one Alex fan who's so bitter that she's most likely leaving that she's already campaigning for Kryssie to win the game.

      Excluding Kryssie and Morgan, I'll pretty much take anyone else as a winner. I don't even dislike Kryssie or Morgan, either - I just think other people have more of a case against them.

        Loading editor
    • LuluTDFan wrote:
      At this point, a majority of people who pick a "side" are doing it just to be petty. Like, there's one Alex fan who's so bitter that she's most likely leaving that she's already campaigning for Kryssie to win the game.

      Excluding Kryssie and Morgan, I'll pretty much take anyone else as a winner. I don't even dislike Kryssie or Morgan, either - I just think other people have more of a case against them.

      HONESTLY!!!! 

      I don't have a side I'm rooting for AT ALL because The only people I'm 100% rooting for is Danielle and Shelby and I love them both the same way even if they are not on the same side.

        Loading editor
    • The feeds cut to fish the DE is about to start

        Loading editor
    • Omg... Production put up a voice of Shelby saying something and it cut to feeds, something just happened...

        Loading editor
    • I think they played Shelby's diary room confession out loud!

        Loading editor
    • Feed are back Shelby is gone, probably in the DR

        Loading editor
    • Eviction is starting.

      Voting in Order:

      Kryssie: Alex

      Justin: Alex

      Danielle: Alex

        Loading editor
    • America voted for Alex

        Loading editor
    • Awwww... Alex hugged Whitney and told her no hard feelings

      Jason said he liked morgans speech and told Alex she was an amazing player

      So everything went sweet.

      Shelby is crying...

        Loading editor
    • They are getting a chance to study the BBSN video again

        Loading editor
    • Rachel is here now

        Loading editor
    • its starting

        Loading editor
    • Scores each question

      Kryssie 1

      Whitney 1

      Danielle 1

      Morgan 1

      Justin 1

        Loading editor
    • I'm sure everyone is watching it so i guess i shouldn't be writing this lol!

        Loading editor
    • Tie breaker between the girls

        Loading editor
    • Danielle won HOH

        Loading editor
    • I feel so bad for Morgan and Shelby, Their crying...

      Back flashes to Danielle crying... :(

        Loading editor
    • I don't remember the rules of POV CP saying that the person is immune but... ok...

        Loading editor
    • The winner of the Power of Veto cannot be nominated before the ceremony so Morgan is immune. It was stated in the carepackage. They since Morgan has the veto after the Safety Ceremony, she will have a chance to save one then the eviction

        Loading editor
    • Like, why would they give out this Care Package just for it to get instantly flushed out by nominating Morgan. Her getting immunity makes sense. She has the option to use it or not, which was the key point of the Care Package.

        Loading editor
    • They can't just change the rules. A lot of LNJ fans voted Morgan cause they didn't thinks she would be immune as well. They totally changed the rules. So unfair, I really wanted to see Morgan/Shelby leave.

        Loading editor
    • No rules were ever put in place, just that the winner is immune and has the veto.

        Loading editor
    • Looks like Whitney is leaving now instead of Justin.

        Loading editor
    • It's so emotional tonight, everyone but Justin has cried at some point. I honestly don't know if it will be Justin or Whitney leaving.

        Loading editor
    • TBH! It's soooo intense...

        Loading editor
    • Whitney, please don't leave! :'(

        Loading editor
    • It was a 2-2 vote, Danielle broke the tie by voting Whitney.

        Loading editor
    • I wish Justin left... I didn't want Whitney to go. LOL The only people I didnt want to leave are Neeley and now Whitney...

      This night has been a mess!

        Loading editor
    • All 3 of the twisty people (Alex, Morgan, Jason) gained immunity at some point...GG

        Loading editor
    • That was the saddest eviction yet, luv you Whitney!

        Loading editor
    • On to Week 7

        Loading editor
    • Love you Whit <3

        Loading editor
    • It made sense that Morgan was immune from nominations, otherwise, this is just a glorified safety.

      This Care Package came after big things like 3 Vote Eliminator or Co-HOH, so this being a POV that could not only keep you immune but also having the option of saving another player from the block, given that it's the penultimate care package, makes a lot of sense.

      Plus, it's always been known that the POV winner cannot be nominated by the HOH.

        Loading editor
    • Scoop21
      Scoop21 removed this reply because:
      This thread was closed?
      13:49, November 27, 2016
      This reply has been removed
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.