The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Steven Goode was a housemate on Big Brother UK 2014.
Retrieved from Channel 5
Home town: Bushey
- Steven is passionate about being successful and is a believer in always trying to be more successful than everybody else.
- He would choose money over love. "Money hurts and affects you less... I've been in love with someone with money, now I would rather have money."
- His friends would describe Steven as funny, easy going, caring and very outgoing.
- His best personality trait is his generosity. "I am extremely generous, spend stupid amounts of money and I'm always the first one at the bar to buy people drinks".
- His worst trait is that he can be controlling. "I like to control the situation and make sure I come out good and that I am getting the best of everything".
- His last relationship was complicated, as he found out the woman he was dating was married. He is looking for love and if he meets someone and he likes them, he will go for it.
- Steven has a huge phobia of rats.
- He thinks that he will be the housemate who is centre of attention. "Put it like this, I don't think I'd be boring. I have always been the centre of attention and I would have to make sure that everyone knew this".
- When asked if he thinks he will win, Steven said: "Historically people who are gobby and stubborn don't win, but I would like to think I could".
Player's History - Big Brother UK 2014
Power Housemate History
|Week 5||No Power Housemate|
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|Big Brother 15 (UK) Housemates|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.