Showmance(s) by Seasons
This list only shows showmances in the season they originated in, as some seasons have had both showmance partners return, where the showmance then continued, such as Jeff and Jordan from BB11, and Brendon and Rachel from BB12, who all returned for BB13, where they continued their showmances. However if one person returned and had a showmance with different people in their original seasons than in their second seasons, it will be counted, such as Mike "Boogie" and Dr. Will showmancing Krista and Shannon during BB2 and Erika and Janelle during BB7. The same applies for if one person has a showmance with multiple people in the same season, such as Jessie having a showmance with both Natalie and Lydia during BB11.
Big Brother (U.S.)
Big Brother Canada
- The most common number of showmances per season is two.
- Big Brother 15 has the most showmances with six.
- Big Brother 13, 16, and OTT are tied for the season with the least showmances, all having only one.
- Jessie Godderz is the first person to have two showmances at once. He would later be followed by Ashley Iocco (BB14), and Judd Daugherty (BB15).
- Jessie Godderz holds the record for most showmances ever with three; one in his original season and two in his second season.
- Jeff & Jordan and Brendon & Rachel all returned to Big Brother 13 as duos.
- Big Brother All Stars is the first, and currently the only time, a showmance sat in the final two together. Mike Malin beat Erika Landin in a 6 to 1 vote.
- James & Sarah are the first showmance to have known each other prior to entering the house. They are followed by Ryan & Jen.
- The first showmance to get engaged after leaving the house was Mike Malin & Krista Stegall, who got engaged during the Big Brother 2 finale, however they broke up before Mike returned for Big Brother All-Stars.
- Brendon & Rachel, Daniele & Dominic, Jeff & Jordan and Jessica & Cody, are currently the only showmances that have married after leaving the Big Brother House.
- Coincidentally, the first three showmances to get married and have children are the only showmances that were on Big Brother 13.
- Brendon & Rachel were the first showmance to then have a baby after leaving the Big Brother House, with Jeff & Jordan having their baby only a few months later. Daniele & Dominic announced that they were having a baby a few years later, with Jeff & Jordan's second baby being due a few months after. Cody & Jessica announced Jessica's pregnancy a few months later.
- Nicole & Victor and Bayleigh & Swaggy C are currently engaged to be married.
- Jeff & Jordan and Victor & Nicole all got engaged in the Big Brother house seasons after they played, while Swaggy & Bayleigh got engaged during their season's finale.
- Despite not being a showmance during their time on their respective seasons, some couples such as Jen Johnson & Nick Starcevic (Big Brother 8), Kelsey Faith & Phil Paquette (Big Brother Canada 4), and Nicole Franzel & Victor Arroyo (Big Brother 18) started relationships after their seasons ended.
- Sarah & Willow are the first ever same-sex female showmance in Big Brother history.