Age: 31 Hometown: West Nanticoke, Pennsylvania Current city: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Occupation: Truck Driver Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, bold, and comical. Favorite activities: Riding my R1, playing basketball, and having friends over for pool parties. What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Missing my family. Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Derrick Levasseur, his gameplay was amazing. Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Be true and be a little bit of a rat for my alliance. My life's motto is...
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space." What would you take into the house and why?
- Twisted Tea. Needs no explanation.
- A picture of my family, for love and my wife would want me to.
- My Yeti to keep my things cold. Fun facts about yourself:
- I've been used in a recruiting commercial for one of my driving jobs.
- I was once interviewed by our local radio station.
- I was a model of the week in the Weekender Magazine.