Ryan Bang is the runner-up of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010.
Real Name: Bang Hyun Sung
Origin: South Korea
Birthdate: June 16, 1991
Civil Status: Single
Favorite Color: Black, Gold
Favorite Food: Chicken
Favorite Show: PBB
Favorite Actress: Cheska Ortega
Favorite Singer: Tippy Dos Santos
Ryan's father is a Government official while his mother is a housewife. Ryan is very close to his parents but his mother is grade-conscious so he was once chased by his mother after discovering he had a low grade in school. Because of his parents' disciplinary actions, Ryan became the president of their high school's student council. He's studying in an international school and he's good at soccer. Aside from that, he's also good at billiards. According to him, his weird talent is his "sexy" charisma, probably because of his height and posture.
Ryan is a romantic guy, and one of his mushiest moments in love is when he shouted "I Love You" in Pasig River to broadcast his love on his former girlfriend.
He currently doesn't have a girlfriend and he's current relationship status is “Coming Soon”, does it mean he's hoping to find love inside the Big Brother House?
Player History - Teen Clash 2010
Post Big Brother
- Right after exiting the Big Brother House, Ryan became a mainstay in the Weekend Comedy Show Banana Sundae as well as a regular host in the noontime show It's Showtime.
- He also had his own travel show, Kaya Mo Bang!
- In 2016, Ryan's life story and success in Philippine Entertaiment was featured in a Korean reality anthology documentary "Screening Humanity" on KBS1
- He became the Philippine Tourism Ambassador for Korea together with Filipino/Korean actress and K-Pop Icon Sandara Park.
- In the 6th year of It's Showtime. at Magpasikat Ryan gets worried of Vhong Navarro where Vhong is welcomed inside PBB house
Paul Jake Castillo
|2nd Big Placer
Teen Clash of 2010
|Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010 Housemates|