Patricia "Risha" Denner was a houseguest on Big Brother Canada 3.
After only being in the house for a few minutes, Risha was nominated for eviction just based off of the other houseguest's impression of her. After losing in the subsequent POV competition, she fought for votes to stay in the house over Pilar Nemer. However, because it was Canada's vote to evict and not the other houseguests, it was revealed that Pilar had been saved and that she had been evicted, placing 16th.
Just like the first fives evictees of her season, Risha was given a chance to go back into the Big Brother House. During the endurance competition, she fell in 3rd place just before Naeha, and was then permanently evicted.
Patricia "Risha" Denner is a 41-year-old from Toronto, Ontario. She has a sugar daddy because she is unemployed. She plans to use her age and life experience to advance in the game. She says she can be sarcastic at times, and believes she will get along with others who are like that. She claims she will not like a HouseGuest who has "bad gas" in the house. She also, likes to have a nice lounge by the pool.
Player History - Big Brother Canada 3
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|1|| Ashleigh Wood|
| Ashleigh Wood|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|Risha was not present for this portion of the game.|
Post Big Brother
- Risha is the first ever BBCAN houseguest to place 16th.
- Risha was the first ever houseguest to be evicted by a public vote, rather than her fellow houseguests evicting her.
- Arisa stated to Risha on her eviction interview that the public vote was very close.
- Without the twist that resulted in Risha getting evicted, the houseguests would have evicted her anyway. As was revealed by them on the live feeds afterwards.
- Risha was the oldest houseguest in Big Brother Canada 3.
- Risha is the third houseguest to be evicted soley due to a twist involving Canada following Aneal Ramkissoon and Andrew James Gordon.
- They would all later be followed by Erica Hill.
|Big Brother Canada 3 House Guests|