Houseguests start behind a line and must stay in a running position, keeping their hands on two to four buttons. A screen in front of them displays words that are very similar to the word "Go". Players must wait until the word "Go" appears and run across the finish, pushing a button.The last person to push a button is out of the competition. If they move their hands/feet off the button before "Go" appears, they will get a false start and be out of the competition. In the event that every single person false starts each round, the last person standing will be the winner.
This continues until one houseguest is left standing.
In Big Brother 22, the rules were changed slightly. Rather than the word "Go", houseguests would wait for math equations that equal the number 13 instead. If a houseguest releases their buttons on an equation that does not equal 13, they will be eliminated.
The competition next appeared on Big Brother 19, again an HoH competition. It was the first competition in Big Brother history to be delayed because of the rain, or any bad weather. This was the first iteration of the competition where not a single race was ran, as every player false started until there was only one left, that being Christmas Abbott (who had a broken foot), making it her second HoH win of the season.
Reappearing once again in Big Brother 22, as a PoV competition once again. It was merged with the Yankee Swap competition, and Christmas ended up winning this competition once again, having actually ran a race this time, and chose to take the Veto as her prize.
List of Ready, Set, Woah Competitions
|17||9||"Ready, Set, Woah!"|
|1||3||Ready, Set, Woah|
- The first two winners of this comp were men who have six-letter names and were in a showmance.
- Paul Abrahamian and Christmas Abbott played this competition twice. Paul lost both times while Christmas won both.
- James Huling was present for this competition twice, but he only played and lost the first time, and was not picked to play the second time.
- During Big Brother 19, the competition ended up getting postponed due to the rain, making it the first competition in Big Brother history to be delayed by bad weather.
- For the first three people who won this competition, it was their second win for that kind of comp (Austin and Christmas' second HoH win, Paulie's second PoV win).