Houseguests start behind a line and must stay in a running position, keeping their hands on two to four buttons. A screen in front of them displays words that are very similar to the word "Go". Players must wait until the word "Go" appears and run across the finish, pushing a button.The last person to push a button is out of the competition. If they move their hands/feet off the button before "Go" appears, they will get a false start and be out of the competition. In the event that every single person false starts each round, the last person standing will be the winner.
This continues until one houseguest is left standing.
The competition next appeared on Big Brother 19, again an HoH competition. It was the first competition in Big Brother history to be delayed because of the rain, or any bad weather. This was the first iteration of the competition where not a single race was ran, as every player false started until there was only one left, that being Christmas Abbott (who had a broken foot), making it her second HoH win of the season.
List of Ready, Set, Woah Competitions
|17||9||"Ready, Set, Woah!"|| |
- The first two winners of this comp were men who have six-letter names and were in a showmance.
- Paul Abrahamian is the first HouseGuest to play this competition twice, and he lost both times.
- James Huling was present for this competition twice, but he only played and lost the first time, and was not picked to play the second time.
- During Big Brother 19, the competition ended up getting postponed due to the rain, making it the first competition in Big Brother history to be delayed by bad weather.
- Every person who won this competition won it as their second win for that kind of comp (Austin and Christmas' second HoH win, Paulie's second PoV win).