Pinoy Big Brother 8, officially called as Pinoy Big Brother Otso eighth edition and 14th overall season of Pinoy Big Brother.
According to Director Laurenti Dyogi, the series will have another drastically new theme and gameplay as it will revolve around the eight and infinity concept all throughout, due to the large amount of exactly 55,373 auditionees who tried their luck to become a housemate.
The season's tagline is "Ang Otso, Magpapakatotoo Hanggang Dulo! (Eng. The eight will get real until the End!)" which hints towards the season's major twist.
This season is a multi-part season wherein the series is consisted of five separate editions dubbed as "Batches", aired continuously within the entire season run. The fifth and final batch is an All-Star edition where four winners from the first four batches would return to the game to determine the season's ultimate Big Winner.
On the final night of Pinoy Big Brother: Lucky 7, the hosts Toni Gonzaga, Bianca Gonzales and Robi Domingo hinted for a new upcoming season during the closing spiel of the show by saying It has been the longest and biggest season of Pinoy Big Brother, so far!.
Pinoy Big Brother's official Facebook page also posted a photo of the crew with the Season 7 housemates during the PBB Thanksgiving Party with a caption; On behalf of the people behind PBB, Thank you for all of your support. See you next season!.
In September 2017, an alleged Season 8 casting auditions had spread on Facebook stating that there will be auditions on October 15th 2017, The ABS-CBN and Pinoy Big Brother management quickly denied such auditions and and condemned such fake accounts.
On March 28, 2018, Pinoy Big Brother hinted for a "BIG" announcement coming through their Twitter account. 
PBB: Road to Season 8
On August 31, 2018, As part of the promotional teaser for this season, Pinoy Big Brother announced the PBB: Balikbahay (Back to the House) on Youtube. It will be a series of videos featuring memorable moments and highlights from the past 13 seasons from the very first season up to the 13th edition.
On October 20, 2018, the first official teaser for the season was finally released. The teaser contained highlights from the past series and winning moments of all the Big Winners. It also featured Big Brother's voice at the end by saying "Did you miss my voice?". The teaser also featured a montage of the series' past season logos until the new one was revealed, introducing a new logo for the Pinoy Big Brother brand.
The season's official logo was revealed in the teaser. The new logo features a flat, simple and minimalist design. Unlike last season, the logo shifted back to a graphical eye while retaining the house element in the logo. The font changed to a variation of the font "Simplon" and the word "otso" which means "eight" in Filipino language was highlighted.
As stated on the British website BBSpy, the eye logo was officially announced to be the new official logo of the Big Brother franchise to be used on future Big Brother series around the world with this season being the first one to do so. To fit with the Pinoy Big Brother brand, the logo was customized where the eye features elements of the Philippine flag as well as the country's national colors.
As revealed on the second teaser trailer that premiered on October 28, 2018, Toni Gonzaga reprises her role as the show's main presenter for this season together with co-host, Robi Domingo. Mariel Rodriguez chose not to reprise her role due to busy schedule regarding her baby and hosting It's Showtime while Bianca Gonzalez, at that time, was still on maternity leave and recently gave birth to her second child.
As a result of Mariel Rodriguez and Bianca Gonzalez's absence, three new alumni joined in as co-hosts this season. Alex Gonzaga joins her sister in hosting the season, after her supposed first PBB hosting stint which turned out to be a set-up for her surprise entry as house guest in 2014. Big Winners Kim Chiu and Melisa Cantiveros who also co-hosted the docu-reality series "Star Hunt: Grand Audition Show" were also added to the set of hosts this year who were nicknamed as "Big Brother's Assistants" as said in the teaser trailer.
As of November 9th, Robi, Alex, Kim and Melisa will be hosting the afternoon companion show Pinoy Big Brother Otso Gold.
Gonzalez returned to the show on January 6, 2019 prior to the entry of the first batch of adult star dreamers after her maternity leave. She is currently seen every Sunday on the eviction night of this batch, and partially every weekdays on Pinoy Big Brother Otso Gold, and has hosted the companion show YouthTube.
House Blessing and Alumni Homecoming
On November 8th, 2018, two days prior to the live premiere, the annual house blessing was done together with the show's production staff, ABS-CBN's unit heads, other guests as well as some alumni from Season 1 to Lucky 7. An Alumni Homecoming took place in the newly-renovated Big Brother house and gathered together.
ABS-CBN Star Hunt: The Grand Kapamilya AuditionsOn March 29, 2018, ABS-CBN officially announced that the network would bring a new process for casting auditions. The producers revealed that they would be launching general casting audition event for all of the network's talent and reality competition series, describing it as a "one stop shop" type of casting process. 
The Star Hunt Grand Auditions would be choosing contestants for several upcoming seasons of various ABS-CBN shows. The shows included for the casting auditions were ABS-CBN's reality shows such as Pinoy Big Brother 8; singing reality shows such as The Voice of the Philippines, Tawag ng Tanghalan, I Can See Your Voice; talent shows such as Pilipinas Got Talent, , Little Big Shots; Dance shows such as Dance Kids, the new Philippine version of World of Dance; as well as life stories for the country's longest running drama anthology show Maalaala Mo Kaya. ABS-CBN's Entertainment Production Director, Laurenti Dyogi, confirmed that they will be the ones who will put the accepted auditionees to which show they would most likely belong depending on their talents and personalities. 
Casting Auditions will be held in various provinces in the Philippines as well as in some countries with sizeable Filipino community overseas. The Casting Auditions for Star Hunt are separated into three categories; Kids, Teens and Adults. 
For the online registration, the auditionees could visit the official website https://starhunt.abs-cbn.com/.
|Audition Schedule for TEENS (13 - 17 years old)|
|April 20, 2018||Metropolitan Manila||Quezon City||Araneta Coliseum|
|May 11, 2018||Bulacan||San Jose del Monte||Starmall - San Jose del Monte|
|Cavite||Bacoor||Vista Mall - Daang Hari|
|May 18, 2018||Pampanga||San Fernando||Vista Mall - Pampanga|
|May 20, 2018||Lazio, Italy||Rome||Teatro Italia - Via Bari|
|May 25, 2018||South Cotabato||General Santos City||Veranza Mall & KCC Mall|
|June 9, 2018||Laguna||Santa Rosa||Vista Mall - Santa Rosa|
|June 16, 2018||Camarines Sur||Naga City||LCC Mall - Naga|
|June 30, 2018||Quezon||Lucena City||Pacific Mall - Lucena|
|July 7, 2018||Zamboanga del Sur||Zamboanga City||KCC Mall de Zamboanga|
|July 14, 2018||Cebu||Mandaue City||Pacific Mall - Cebu|
|July 21, 2018||Albay||Legazpi City||Pacific Mall - Legazpi|
|August 11, 2018||Bohol||Tagbilaran City||Island City Mall|
|August 18, 2018||Leyte||Tacloban City||Robinsons North - Tacloban|
|Audition Schedule for CIVILIAN ADULTS (18 - above)|
|April 21, 2018||Metropolitan Manila||Quezon City||Araneta Coliseum|
|May 12, 2018||Bulacan||San Jose del Monte||Starmall - San Jose del Monte|
|Cavite||Bacoor||Vista Mall - Daang Hari|
|May 19, 2018||Pampanga||San Fernando||Vista Mall - Pampanga|
|May 20, 2018||Lazio, Italy||Rome||Teatro Italia - Via Bari|
|May 26, 2018||South Cotabato||General Santos City||Veranza Mall & KCC Mall|
|June 10, 2018||Laguna||Santa Rosa||Vista Mall - Santa Rosa|
|June 17, 2018||Camarines Sur||Naga City||LCC Mall - Naga|
|July 1, 2018||Quezon||Lucena City||Pacific Mall - Lucena|
|July 8, 2018||Zamboanga del Sur||Zamboanga City||KCC Mall de Zamboanga|
|July 15, 2018||Cebu||Mandaue City||Pacific Mall - Cebu|
|July 22, 2018||Albay||Legazpi City||Pacific Mall - Legazpi|
|August 12, 2018||Bohol||Tagbilaran City||Island City Mall|
|August 19, 2018||Leyte||Tacloban City||Robinsons North - Tacloban|
Star Hunt: The Grand Audition Show
On August 20, 2018, Star Hunt: The Grand Audition Show premiered on ABS-CBN. The show follows a reality-documentary series format, wherein every weekday from Mondays to Fridays, each episode features inspiring life stories of several auditionees of any age group and their journey throughout the four stages of auditions. The show would also reveal which certain auditionee would appear on which ABS-CBN show they would be chosen to appear.
Two Night Kick-Off Premiere
The season launch was divided into two-parts to accommodate the season's twist. The male housemates were introduced in the first evening while the female housemates were to be introduced on the second night of the launch.
Big Brother's Alumni or the "Pinoy Big Brotherhood" had a bigger participation this season for the first time. They were tasked to certain roles for the premiere. Some alumni were tasked to give the viewers a house tour, some were tasked to host the Online Exclusive aired every commercial break in online livestream. All of the present alumni also participated in the Kick Off's opening production number. The show's presenters, the Gonzaga sisters Toni Gonzaga and Alex Gonzaga sang a new song for the season, entitled "Otso Na! (lit. It's finally Eight!) signifying the start of a new series.
Eight Big Winners also attended the live launch who played an important role as the Big Winner Council in the Housemate Selection twist.
|The Big Winner Council|
For more general information of the Pinoy Big Brother House, check out Big Brother House/Philippines.
On September 7, 2018, a sneak peak of the house renovation for this season was revealed by Director Laurenti Dyogi on his youtube vlog, Vlog#19. In the vlog entry, he revealed that for this season, the floor plan layout of the house will have a massive transformation from the past seasons and only the pool area remained noticeable.
It would be the first time since Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up that the series would have a total reconstruction of the house's interior layout.
Big Brother House - Modern Tropical
The house for this season has a modern tropical interior design with earthy tones such as greens and browns dominating the colors in the house, especially in the living room and dining room. Native Tropical Filipino elements and aesthetics such as weave patterns and wood textures were also incorporated in the design.
The floor plan was noticeably different and for the first time, the bedrooms were now facing and have direct access to the Pool Area. The living, dining and kitchen area now has an open plan layout. A long hallway that leads to the Confession Room, Eviction Room and Storage Room was also present. The Storage Room now becomes the first room to be entered if one entered via Facade's foyer. The Garden and the Activity Area are still distinguishably intact.
One important noticeable difference of this house to a usual Big Brother house is that, for this house, they got rid of the one-way mirrors that usually surrounds the house. This time, they used a new way of capturing the house where they would rely solely on CCTV cameras to capture the house.
The house was designed by interior designers' Aisa Sta. Maria and Jen Soliman of J-Designs.
Camp Star Hunt
A twist about second house called "Camp Star Hunt" was revealed at the end of the second live premiere episode where those who failed to gain an official housemate status would stay while fighting their way to get into the Big Brother House and be an official housemate.
For more information about the Camp and its occupants, check out Camp Star Hunt.
The Weekday Primetime edition of the show airs at 10:15 PM on Weekdays after Halik. An afternoon edition titled Pinoy Big Brother: Otso Gold is aired at 5:15 PM after Los Bastardos.
The weekend edition was originally aired at 7:30 PM during the first teen batch, however, in order to give a timeslot to World of Dance Philippines after I Can See Your Voice ended, Pinoy Big Brother: Otso moved it's timeslot to 10:00 PM on Saturdays and 9:30 PM on Sundays.
- Technical Upgrade: As revealed on Laurenti Dyogi's vlog, the house cameras increased and were now upgraded to HD cameras and additional GoPro cameras. A huge improvement was also made to the production's control room. According to Big Brother's Dutch consultants Anushka and Martijn, the production's upgrade was to enhance a new way of having a hands-on and dramatic storytelling.
- No more mirrors: As a result of this upgrade, two-way mirrors and camera alleys inside the main house area were removed.
- New Theme Song: A new special theme song for the season was introduced live on the season premiere launch called "Otso Na! (lit. This is Eight!)".
- Alumni Involvement: For the first time, the alumni or former housemates will have larger involvement and larger part to play in throughout this season.
- Two-Night Premiere: This season will have a two-night premiere event to accomodate the housemate selection twist. On the first night, the male housemates were introduced while the second night were the females.
- New Gameplay: As part of the series' theme and concept, this season will have a new way of playing the Big Brother game, with a new format in relation to the season's theme.
- Five-Part Season: For the second time, just like in Pinoy Big Brother 7, this season will be divided into parts, but with a very different gameplay to the previous series.
- Chronological Cycle: While the week order shows a continuous cycle throughout the season, the Day Cycle for this season states otherwise. Since the season is consisted of five separate chapters, every batch start on Day 1 until the end of every batch. Once a batch ended, the day order would revert to Day 1 for the succeeding batch. The cycle would continue throughout the season.
- Two Houses: Once again, there will be two houses used for this season to accomodate the season's twist.
- 4 Batch Winners, One Ultimate Big Winner: In every batch, there will be a winner and at the end chapter of the series, these 4 batch winners will come back to continue their fight to to become the season's ultimate Big Winner.
- Changes to Nomination & Eviction Schedule: With the new format, the nominations and eviction were now done within every Sunday live episode, only to be separated by a commercial break as opposed to the one week gap between the two. This format was only used in Batch 1, the original format was brought back in Batch 2.
Overview of the Season's Format
This season introduced a new format of gameplay, which is connected to the season's theme. This is the first time that this format will be implemented in the history of Pinoy Big Brother.
To have an overview on how this season will play out, expand this tab to read more:
|Overview of the Season's Format|
In every batch, The first 16 Star Hunt shortlisters called "Star Dreamers" will be introduced, but only 8 of them would earn the official housemate status and move in to the Big Brother House.
The first 8 Official Housemates to enter in every batch will be determined by a series of Housemate Selection process. Those 8 Star Dreamers who failed to become an official housemate will be sent to a special place called Camp Star Hunt where they will be staying over the weeks facing various challenges in order to prove their worth of becoming an official housemate and move to the Big Brother House.
The number of housemates inside the Big Brother House will always remain 8. It means that there will always be 8 housemates living in the house up until the end of the series. It also applies to the number of Star Dreamers living in the camp.
Each batch will last for 8 weeks and in every eviction, one official housemate will be evicted from the Big Brother House and he/she will be replaced by one Star Dreamer from Camp StarHunt who will become an official housemate. Because of this, the number of housemates in the Big Brother House will always revert back to eight every week up until the end of every batch.
Meanwhile, once a Star Dreamer moves out from the Camp Star Hunt, he/she will be replaced by a new Star Dreamer who will move in to the camp, reverting their number back to 8 as well.
On the eighth week of every batch, a "Batch Winner" will be determined among the 8 official housemates who managed to remain in the Big Brother House until Week 8.
After the four batches determine its Batch Winners, these 4 batch winners will re-enter the house once again and will compete for the "Ultim8 Batch". They will be joined by four fan-favorite housemates, one per each batch, to complete the Ultimate Chapter.
From there, in the final two weeks of the season, the 4 Batch Winners and 4 Fan Favorites will fight their way to the top in order to become the season's Ultim8 Big Winner!
- Eight Official Housemates: Throughout each batch, the number of housemates in the Big Brother House will always remain eight until the finale week of each batch when the Final 8 housemates are formed. As the season's tagline says, eight until the end, there will be no deduction to the eight housemates as whenever a housemate leaves, a new one moves in.
- One Out, One In: For every eviction night, one housemate from the Big Brother House will be voted out and be evicted. On the otherhand, his/her spot will be taken by a Star Dreamer from Camp Star Hunt who will cross-over to the Big Brother House and become an Official Housemate, while a new Star Dreamer introduced on a live Sunday evening who will enter the Camp Star Hunt.
- Star Dreamers: At the premiere episode of each batch, 16 potential housemates officially called as "Star Dreamers" were introduced wherein they must undergo through the Housemate Selection process in order to earn the "official housemate" status. Those who failed to become part of the first 8 official housemates would live in the Camp Star Hunt in the hopes of being selected to cross-over to the Big Brother House.
- Camp Star Hunt: A special area called "Camp Star Hunt" was introduced on Day 2, where the 8 Star Dreamers who failed to become an official housemate would live, stay and fight for their place to get into the Big Brother House. They must prove their worth on becoming an official housemate. For more information, check out the Camp Star Hunt.
- Ultim8 Batch: With the completion of the first four batches with its four batch winners, the batch winners will re-enter the house and. Together with one fan favorite housemate chosen by the viewers from each of the four batches, they will fight their way up in order to become the season's Ultim8 Big Winner.
- Throwback Tasks & Challenges: Some of the challenges or tasks done in the past seasons would re-appear once more in this season.
- Big Jump Challenge: As the end of every batch approaches, a Batch Big Four will be formed and the eligible official housemates will compete in the Big Jump wherein the winner will automatically get the 1st slot in the batch's Big Four.
- The Golden Vault: Shortly after the voting in the 1st Batch Finale officially closed, it was revealed that the results will be announced in due time. The results for the Batch Winner for every batch will be kept within the golden vault until the right time comes in where they would all be revealed.
Batch 1 Twists
- Batch 1 Live Housemate Selection: The first twist of this series is that, since only 8 housemates will enter the house per each batch, the potential shortlist housemates must undergo through a series of selection process right in front of a live audience in the premiere night. The processes are the following:
- 88-Second Challenge: The first and second official housemate will be determined by the 88 Seconds Challenge. The winners from the two sets of Star Dreamers will earn the official housemate status.
- Big Winners' Choice: 8 Big Winners, also called as "Council of 8" would sit on the jury panel and they must select one shortlist housemate. The shortlist housemate with the most votes from the panel would be an official housemate.
- Viewer Votes: The viewers will be the ones who will determine who among the remaining unselected shortlisters will be an official housemate. The one with the most votes from the viewers would an the official housemate. This would make the number of housemates in the Big Brother to always revert back to 8, up until the 8th Week of each batch.
- Back-to-Back Nominations and Eviction: A special change for this season is related to the show's format. Every week on the first teen batch, Nominations and Eviction happens on every Sunday evening, dubbed as the Big8ting Linggo week, separated only by a commercial break. Upon the entry of the first adult batch, the original weekend show format returned.
- Big Celebr8ty Challenge: Every week on the first teen batch, the housemates would be paired up to compete for immunity. As part of their challenge, various celebrities would visit the house each week and participate to challenge the housemates' focus and presence of mind. The winning pair would receive immunity and will be safe from nominations. This was used in the first Teen batch of housemates and was aired always every Saturday.
- Decemversus: On Week 5, the twist was introduced where the Official housemates and Star Dreamers will fight for their slots in the house throughout the week in a series of challenges. If the official housemates lost, two of them will be evicted and will be replaced by two Star Dreamers. If they won the challenge, only one of them will get evicted at the end of the week.
- House Players: The Star Dreamers who failed to cross-over as official housemates together with Aljon Mendoza were assigned by Big Brother to become House Players where they must accomplish a series of tasks to test the Teen Housemates on who are the most deserving to be part of the Big Four. P10,000 cash reward is at stake for every task given to the house players and the total amount of reward that they collected would be divided for each of the 8 Star Dreamers.
- Ultimate House Player: On Week 7, the House Players must vote among each other who must become the "Ultim8 House Player" and will go in the Big Brother House as a mole and must pretend that he/she is the latest official housemate in order to shake things up in the house to reveal who deserves the most to be the Batch Winner.
- Eviction Competition: Coming back from the previous season, the Eviction Competition was brought back as an eviction process for nominated housemates Rhys Eugenio, Seth Fedelin and Karina Bautista on Day 54.
Batch 2 Twists
- Two Camps: During the Batch 1 Finale, it was revealed that there are two separate camps named Camp A and Camp B for the Star Dreamers in this Batch. The main Camp that appeared in the 1st Batch was named Camp A, while the Activity Area was refurbished to be an open camping site named Camp B. After the first 8 Official Adult Housemates were selected on Day 60, the Camp B was closed and its remaining occupants moved to the main Camp.
- All starts in Camp: A major change occurred in this batch wherein all contestants would enter the game as Star Dreamers unlike the first batch. This twist is the reason why this batch started with two camps to accommodate the first 16 Star Dreamers introduced where 8 would be chosen as Official Housemates via Housemate Selection process.
- Batch 2 Housemate Selection: For this batch, the Housemate Selection will be determined by Big Brother himself.
- Ultim8 Star Dreamer Challenge: To challenge the Star Dreamers and to see which among them deserves the first 8 slot, Big Brother gave them a special challenge.
- Big Brother's Choice: Unlike the first batch where the viewers determine who becomes official housemates, this batch had Big Brother himself choosing which among the eligible Star Dreamer deserved to cross-over and become an Official Housemate.
- Estranged Siblings: In a twist similar to Project DNA of Big Brother 5 (US), two estranged contestants entered the house without any knowledge who their long lost relative is.
- Star Dreamer Dismissal: For the first time, a Star Dreamer from the Camp Star Hunt can now be dismissed and will be fully eliminated from the series. If two or more Star Dreamers land on the lowest ranks or lost three times in a week, they will be eligible for dismissal. The dismissal process will then be determined by other Star Dreamers by voting to save one of the two Star Dreamers up for dismissal.
- 8 Weeks to 88 Days extension: The original 8 week duration of Batch 2 was officially extended to 88 Days or 12 weeks. As of now, the batch extension twist still remains a secret to the housemates and star dreamers.
- Face to Face Nominations: During Week 15, all of the housemates would nominate face-to-face to each other. However, the official nominees wouldn't be revealed on the same day as the Top 3 housemates who received the highest points were eventually appointed to be leaders for their team.
- Nomination Competition: Right after the Face to Face Nominations, the rest of the housemates randomly picked a team they would belong to. These three teams would compete in a series of challenges throughout the week. Only 1 Team would be able to win victorious and safe while the two other teams will face the Double Eviction.
- Double Eviction: On Week 15, the 7th Week of the 1st Adult Batch, two housemates would be evicted in the 4th Adult Eviction Night.
- Fake Finale Week: In a similar twist in Pinoy Big Brother: All In, the remaining housemates would compete in a series of challenges thinking it would be their final week in the house, several housemates would be evicted until the fake Big Four would be determined. At the end of the week, all fake evicted housemates would return to the house as nominees of the week. The fake Big Four would only receive immunity for the week. In this batch, the twist occurred on Week 16, the eight and the supposed final week of the batch and the extension was still kept secret from the housemates.
- The Duel Week: On Week 16, the 8th Week of the 2nd Batch, the Housemates would compete in a series of Duel Challenges throughout the week. There are four duel challenges and in each duel, only two players would compete; the challenger and the challenger's choice to compete against him/her. A challenger must be the first one to volunteer and pick the housemate he wants to duel and challenged housemate couldn't refuse once picked. The winner of each duel will be safe while the loser would be evicted out of the house.
- Fake Eviction: The twist was revealed after the losing housemate of the first duel was thought to be evicted. It was revealed that the eviction was not real and the duel is just a process for nominations thus the losing housemates would only be part of Week 16's set of nominees and not officially evicted. However, the fake evictees would stay in a special place outside the house until the Duel Challenges finally ended.
- Pinoy Big Battle: On Week 17, Star Dreamers and Official Housemates would face a series of challenges against each other in a week of intense military training by the Armed Forces of the Philippines. If the Star Dreamers win, one of them would be crossing over for the final time, putting all Official Housemates up for eviction. If the Housemates win, there will be no eviction at the end of the week and no more cross-overs would occur.
Batch 3 Twists
- Big Island Adventure: With Batch 3 starting alongside the summer season in the Philippines, the Star Dreamers would start their journey in an actual island located at the Hundred Islands in Pangasinan. The Big Island Adventure would be a way for Big Brother on choosing who would be selected as the batch's first eight official housemates.
- The Gr8 C: A game-changing twist that happened on the first cross-over selection when all four members of Team Shami in the Camp Star Hunt's first job was able to cross-over instead of usual one Star Dreamer. The twist will affect both the Big Brother House and the Camp Star Hunt.
- The Golden Circle: A twist were all of the housemates except the first three nominees were participate. When you win in one of Golden Circle Challenges you are able to add your picture in the golden circle. The golden circle consist of eight circle that housemates may put in there picture. When you aren’t able to win the golden circle you will be automatically nominated.
- Face to Face Nominations: This face to face nomination is a twist where you won’t give two points and one point to the housemate. This face to face nomination will only need one housemate to vote for.
- The Black Circle: This is an opposite from the Golden Circle where face to face nomination was included. When you get the highest points by putting you a black circle, your face will paste at the black circle.
- Triple Eviction: This is the first batch to have a triple eviction. A triple eviction is a type of eviction where there housemates will get evicted at the end of the week.
- Pinoy Big Bakbakan: This is a fight between the Batch 3 housemates versus the Batch 2 Adult Big 4. Later on they will also fight with Batch 1 Teen Big 4.
Housemate Selection History
The first 8 Official Housemates for every batch are determined by the Housemate Selection process. However, those who failed to get the first 8 official housemate slots still have a chance to become one if they were selected to cross-over from the Camp Star Hunt to replace the week's evictee.
Batch 1: Teen Housemates
|Batch 1: Male Teen Housemate Selection|
|via Selection Challenge||via Big Winner Council||via Viewer Votes||The Result|
|Ali||Loss||Not Selected||Not Selected||Off to Camp StarHunt|
|Achilles||Loss||Not Selected||Not Selected||Off to Camp StarHunt|
|Rhys||Loss||Not Selected||Not Selected||Off to Camp StarHunt|
|Gabby||Loss||Not Selected||Not Selected||Off to Camp StarHunt|
|Josh||Loss||Not Selected||Selected||Official Housemate|
|Batch 1: Female Teen Housemate Selection|
|via Selection Challenge||via Big Winner Council||via Viewer Votes||The Result|
|Sansan||Loss||Not Selected||Not Selected||Off to Camp StarHunt|
|Missy||Loss||Not Selected||Not Selected||Off to Camp StarHunt|
|Criza||Loss||Not Selected||Not Selected||Off to Camp StarHunt|
|Krist||Loss||Not Selected||Not Selected||Off to Camp StarHunt|
|Karina||Loss||Not Selected||Selected||Official Housemate|
Part 1: 1st Batch of Teen Housemates
Part 2: 1st Batch of Adult Housemates