The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Pav Paul was a housemate and finalist on Big Brother 15 (UK).
Retrieved from Channel 5
- Cheeky, resourceful and tactile ladies' man Pav comes from an affluent background and has a traditional Sikh family. He is keen to educate the world on Sikhism and "show them that Sikhs are liberal, loving people who know how to have fun."
- Pav says he has come from a "good, honest and hardworking background" and has been taught to respect everyone. He has been taught to "stand my ground, protect my religion and always stand up for myself."
- Due to his beliefs, Pav has never cut his hair and has always worn a full turban when out socially. Although he has traditional values, his beliefs are modern and he "won't have an arranged marriage, but will marry someone I love and care for no matter what religion they are."
- He currently lives with his family and enjoys living at home. He wouldn’t have it any other way. "We're one big team, and my family mean everything to me."
- Pav works for the family business in property, where he is equal partners with his dad and uncle. He describes it as his dream job.
- He is currently single, although he hasn't been for very long. His ex was his best friend from university but they split up because they were more friends than girlfriend and boyfriend.
- Pav likes girls that are short, fun and fit. "I'm a shallow man, looks are important to me and a strong fashion sense", he says. He's not looking for love in the House, but if he's interested in someone, he won't hide his feelings.
- Pav gets on well with fun, level-headed people. He calls himself a prankster and says that he is always causing mischief.
- Pav is 100% certain that he will win the show because he's genuine.
Player's History - Big Brother 15 (UK)
Power Housemate History
|Week 1||Not In House|
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|1||Not in House|
|Big Brother 15 (UK) Housemates|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.