The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Pauline Bennett was a housemate on Big Brother UK 2014.
Retrieved from Channel 5
Home town: Wolverhampton
- Pauline is strong and feisty and she does not 'suffer fools gladly'.
- She describes herself as idiosyncratic, opinionated and admits to being overly picky.
- She had a promising music career in the early 90s and had a top 10 single with Kylie Minogue.
- Her son is the most important person in her life and says they only fall out if he brings home a girl for the night.
- She likes that she's strong-willed. "If I say something, I’ll stick to it", she says.
- Her all-time idol is Maya Angelou whose poetry helped her come to terms with her ethnicity when she was a youth. "Her strong words empower black women and give them a sense of purpose".
- She also claims to be a good listener, but will fly off the handle if things don't go her own way or if someone calls her a liar.
- Within her friendship group she's the 'opinionated joker that's loved and adored by all'.
- She has a phobia of anything out of the sea, red meat and would be mortified if asked to rap in public.
- She thinks she has the potential to not only cause up a stir but to win. "What's not to like about Jazzy P?"
- She thinks she'd make 'the old prankster' of the House.
- Turning the big 5-0 while in the House, she thinks it’ll be a great opportunity to show what older women are made of.
Player's History - Big Brother UK 2014
Power Housemate History
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|1||Jale Karaturp||-||Power Housemate|
|Big Brother 15 (UK) Housemates|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.