Parker Somerville was a houseguest on Big Brother 9. His "soulmate" in the game was Jen Diturno. Jen and Parker won the Power Couple challenge at the beginning of the season, evicting Sharon Obermueller and Jacob Heald. Sharon would later come back to replace Neil Garcia as Joshuah Welch's partner after Neil "walked". Parker, along with Jen, were evicted in Week 1 by a vote of 3-1, placing 14th.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Parker graduated with a bachelor's degree in radio/television from Southern Illinois University, Carbondale and currently works as a member of the paparazzi for TMZ. He served in the Air Force from 1999-2002 and received a general discharge. He admits that he couldn't conform to military standards.
Parker, who was raised by his single mom, wears his heart on his sleeve and will always say what he feels. He describes himself as inappropriate, unpredictable and authentic. He can be your best friend or worst enemy and claims to have the power of persuasion. The accomplishment he is most proud of in his life is losing 45 pounds through will power, diet and exercise. His hobbies include socializing, playing his Wii, laughing at other people's expense and doing anything besides working.
He has two pet lizards, Reggie and Simone, and three tattoos: a Zodiac Ram on his arm, a rooster above his ankle and a kanji tattoo he and some of his Air force buddies share that reads "Brothers, Together, Eternally."
Parker's favorite television shows include "Weeds" and "Desperate Housewives" and his favorite movie is "American Beauty."
His birth date is April 6, 1981.
Player History - Big Brother 9
|Week 1||Power Couple||Win|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|1||Power Couple|| Jacob Heald &|
Post Big Brother
- Parker attended the Big Brother Primetime Special of The Price is Right that aired on May 24, 2016. However, Parker himself did not compete.
- Parker attended the premiere of Big Brother 20.
- On September 29, 2018, Parker came out as gay and revealed that he's been in a relationship for almost two years.
- Parker and his partner Jen Diturno are the first and likely only power couple in Big Brother history
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/5724/
- ↑ Bloom, Mike (25 April 2016). Survivor, Big Brother And Amazing Race Take Over The Price Is Right: See The Photos. Parade. Retrieved on 25 April 2018.
- ↑ BB Family photo from the premiere!. Reddit (27 June 2018). Retrieved on 27 June 2018.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/delon03/status/1045891932021415938
|Big Brother 9 House Guests|