Nicole Nilson Schaffrich was the runner-up of Big Brother 2 (US).
She was known for her strong alliance with Hardy Ames-Hill, love-hate relationship with Will Kirby, and winning 2 Head of Household competitions. She managed to make it to the final two, but ultimately lost to Will in a 5-2 jury vote.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Occupation: Personal Chef
Motto: Believe and respect yourself and those who deserve it
Hero: Everyone should strive to be their own hero
Favorite Food: Anything without a face or a parent
Least Favorite Food: Any meat
Favorite TV Show: The Practice
Least Favorite TV Show: 3rd Rock from the Sun
Favorite Movie: The Exorcist
Least Favorite Movie: Dumb & Dumber
Favorite Band/Singer: Pink Floyd
Least Favorite Band/Singer: Weezer
Favorite Magazine: Rolling Stone, Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Spin
Favorite Sport: Volleyball, football
Favorite Color: Blue
Least Favorite Color: Pink
Player History - Big Brother 2
|Food||Sat Out as HOH|
|Week 8||HOH||Previous HOH|
|HOH Part 1||Win|
|HOH Part 2|
|HOH Part 3||Win|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|10||HOH||Monica Bailey||Sole Vote|
Post Big Brother
- Nicole along with fellow Big Brother 2 houseguests Autumn Daly, Hardy Ames-Hill, and Kent Blackwelder all appeared in a segment during the first week of Big Brother 3.
- Nicole appeared on Big Brother All-Stars (US) to judge a Food Competition and host a Power of Veto competition.
- She is the first houseguest from Georgia.
- Nicole and Sheryl Braxton are the first houseguests to be nominated for eviction by a Head of Household.
- Nicole became the first houseguest to ever win the final HOH competition.
- Nicole was the first female finalist in the U.S. version of Big Brother.
- She is also the first female runner-up in the U.S. version of Big Brother.
- Nicole is the first woman to win multiple HOHs in a single season.
- Both times she was HOH, Monica Bailey was one of the nominees.
- She is one of seven houseguests (the others being Porsche Briggs, Ryan Quicksall, Steve Moses, Paul Abrahamian (twice), and Jason Roy) to be nominated in the first week and reach the final two.
- Other than Steve, the rest of the houseguests became runners-up.
- Nicole is the first houseguest to make it to the final two and vote with the majority every week.
- Including Big Brother Canada, she is one of nine final HOHs who did not end up winning the game. Others include Alison Irwin, Ivette Corredero, Ryan Quicksall, Cody Calafiore, Paul Abrahamian, Gary Levy, Godfrey Mangwiza, and Kelsey Faith.
- Will Kirby revealed in Big Brother 7 that Nicole declined to return for that season.
- During the HOH competition during week 9, a banner flew over the Big Brother house that was sent by Nicole's husband Jeff saying he felt betrayed over an incident that happened with her and Will that could've been misconstrued. Hardy revealed in the diary room that Nicole was able to speak to her husband.
- This is the first time where a houseguest is allowed to talk to someone from the outside world soley as an exception to the "no contact with the outside world" rule as opposed to someone getting to someone from the outside world due to a twist.
- Big Brother 2 Houseguests: Nicole Schaffrich (June 3, 2009). Retrieved on March 24, 2020.
|Big Brother 2 (US) Houseguests|