Although she remained under the radar for most of the game, Nicole was a savvy social player, managing to flip the vote, and survive eviction by a 6-4 vote in week 3 after being publicly ostracized by the controlling alliance, Unde9able. As the game progressed, Nicole and her main ally, Cliff, found themselves in a good position after the Gr8ful alliance broke up. They later formed a final four alliance with Jackson Michie and Holly Allen. In the middle part of the game, Nicole found herself as the deciding vote on several occasions. At the Double Eviction, Nicole won her first Head of Household and made the move to evict power player, Christie Murphy. After saving Cliff with the Power of Veto at the final five, Nicole and Cliff chose to evict Tommy Bracco over Holly, after Jackson was able to falsely convince Cliff and Nicole that Tommy was targeting them. Despite winning HoH at the final 4, Jackson evicted Cliff after winning the Power of Veto. Nicole was unable to win Part 1 or Part 2 of the final Head of Household competition. She was evicted by Jackson, finishing in 3rd place, leaving her the 9th and final member of the jury.
Nicole's personality, kindness, and growth throughout the game made her a beloved fan favorite which resulted in her winning America's Favorite Houseguest.
Nicole Anthony Biography
Age: 24 Hometown: Long Island, New York Current city: Long Island, New York Occupation: Preschool Aide Three adjectives that describe you: Hardworking (I always give my 100 percent), determined (if I want something, I won't stop until I get it) and hilarious (I crack myself up constantly)! Favorite activities: Reading (novels, the classics, fan fiction, blogs, people's analysis of song lyrics or discussion of a movie, ANYTHING!), listening to music (because it does it all: it makes me zen, pumps me up, etc.) and drawing (I have some badass artistic skills hiding up my sleeve). What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
The most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house, for me, will be making sure that I think before I speak and that I bite my tongue when I really want to tell someone off. But, then again, I have to do that every single day at work, so at least I've had practice. Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
The Big Brother Houseguest that I liked the most was Paul Abrahamian. He was authentically himself, didn't take BS from anyone, and ran that house while most everyone else mindlessly followed. I admire his ability to stay true to himself and not feel the need to apologize or explain his reasons. He played the game and played it well. Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yes, my strategy for winning the game is to play it as authentically and objectively as I can. In other words, I want to stay true to myself and connect with people on real, personal levels while also remembering to play the game non-emotionally for what it is: a game. Yes, the other people are my game pieces, but they are still people. My life's motto is...
"Here comes the sun" because I strongly believe that things, no matter how bad they may be, will always get better. What would you take into the house and why?
- A locked journal (so that I can write my experiences, opinions, etc. and compare them to the real events later... also to keep track of important information for competitions, of course! ha-ha).
- My iPod (because I have all my songs on it: the ones that calm me down, the ones that pump me up, etc.).
- A book, ANY BOOK (just so my English language arts mind has something to read and analyze). Fun facts about yourself:
- I am a grammar-loving perfectionist who has been known to (in my head, most times) correct others' grammar when they are speaking.
- I love solving puzzles and mysteries. Because of this, I have played all of the Nancy Drew video games!
- I was a bit of a terror when I was young (and I guess I still am!): I locked my parents in the basement because they wouldn't tell me what was in a bag, I called 911 on my parents because I didn't get my way, and I unscrewed the lug nuts on the upstairs toilet and practically flooded the kitchen, to name a few).
- I was platinum blonde for the majority of my college career! It was fabulous! Currently, my hair is red, though it changes often... or, rather, I change it often... because I am not a chameleon.
- My grandmother, whom I was very close to, passed away on my birthday, so the date/numbers 12/26 mean a great deal to me!
On February 24, 2020, Nicole announced that she is dating fellow BB21 houseguest Tommy Bracco's brother Philip.
Nicole holds the record for the most amount of consecutive Power of Veto competitions sat out of at 8. She only played in the first Power of Veto competition of Big Brother 21 (US), and did not play in another one until Week 10. This makes her the first person to only be drawn twice, during the first Veto draw of the season and the tenth.
Both times Nicole was HOH, Jackson was the HOH before and after her reign.
The only time Nicole did not vote with the majority in the entire season was with her Jury vote.