Nick & Phil Paquette are the winners of Big Brother Canada 4.
Right from Night 1, the Brothers' game was blown up as Arisa Cox told the rest of the HouseGuests that Nick and Phil were indeed brothers, and they would compete as one HouseGuest, alternating weeks in the competitions.
Skating by into the jury phase, the Brothers were only nominated once until finale night along with winning three HOHs and four POVs, thus allowing them to win the game over Kelsey Faith by a 7-2 vote.
Name: Nicholas & Philippe Paquette
Age: 20 & 21
Hometown: Ottawa, ON
Player History - Big Brother Canada 4
|Have/Have-Not||Sat Out as HOH|
|Week 9||Phil||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Phil||HOH Part 1||Win|
|Nick||HOH Part 2||Unable to Play|
|Phil||HOH Part 3||Loss|
|Week 9||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|1||POV Holder||Paige Distranski||Yes|
|POV Holder||Loveita Adams||Yes|
|9||Used POV on Self||Nikki Grahame||No|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
Post Big Brother
- Phil had started a relationship with fellow houseguest Kelsey Faith after BBCAN4 ended, but they split up sometime before his appearance on BBCAN6.
- The brothers both returned alongside fellow winners Jillian MacLaughlin, Jon Pardy, Sarah Hanlon, and Kevin Martin to speak to the final three houseguests of Big Brother Canada 6.
- They are the first pair to win Big Brother.
- They are the only Big Brother Canada HouseGuests to have a nominee "walk" out of the game during their Head of Household reign.
- They are the first, and currently only, houseguests to try and nominate themselves for eviction as HoH. They did so during the Double Eviction after Cassandra Shahinfar used the PoV on Tim Dormer and they needed to name a replacement. Afterwards, they were told to name a real replacement nominee, and so they chose Joel Lefevre, who survived the vote against Nikki Grahame.
- They are the third houseguests to win HOH twice, following Loveita and Maddy respectively and they are the first houseguest to hold the title three times.
- They have won the most competitions on their season with 7. They won 3 HOH's and 4 POV's (1; Phil, 3; Nick).
- Nick was the first Big Brother Canada houseguest to win the first POV of the season and not use it (on themself).
- Nick was the only HouseGuest to win HOH and POV within the same week in Big Brother Canada 4.
- They are the only males to win HOH multiple times in Big Brother Canada 4.
- Nick was the first HouseGuest to use the veto in Big Brother Canada 4.
- Each time they were HOH, they put up Tim Dormer.
- Nick is tied with Emmett Blois, Jon Pardy, Ashleigh Wood, Johnny Mulder and Kaela Grant for the second most Power of Veto wins in Big Brother Canada history with 3.
- If counting both Nick and Phil's Veto wins as one, they co-hold the record for the most Veto wins in Big Brother Canada history with Kevin Martin and Adam Pike, and are tied with James Rhine, Shane Meaney, John McGuire and Jackson Michie for the second most Veto wins by a male HouseGuest in a single season, with all of them winning 4 PoVs.
- Nick is the second Big Brother Canada houseguest to win the Power of Veto in all three situations (as HoH, as a nominee, and as a person picked to play), sometimes referred to as the Trifecta Veto, following Jon Pardy. They would later be followed by Kevin Martin from Big Brother Canada 5 and Kaela Grant from Big Brother Canada 6.
Nick & Phil Paquette
|Big Brother Canada 4 House Guests|