Natalie Majeran (née Martinez) is the runner-up of Big Brother 11.
Natalie became known in the house and with fans of the show for her seemingly unnecessary lie about her age during her time in the house, which caused The Jury to turn against her, including her former ally Jessie. She made it to the Final 2 but ultimately lost to Jordan Lloyd in a 5-2 vote.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Natalie wants people to know that nobody can intimidate her! This feisty Latina has no problem lying, cheating and stealing to win the game. She'll do whatever it takes to keep the heat off her and turn it onto others, and believes her petite frame will throw off her opponents.
Natalie is a World Champion bronze medalist in Tae Kwon Do. She knows how to protect herself and she says she can handle anything that comes her way. She's also a big poker player and is confident that her ability to pick up on her opponent's "tells" will serve her well in this competition. One would be foolish to underestimate her and she invites them all to "bring it on."
The rock in Natalie’s life is her father. His unselfish nature is something she’ll never forget and believes that being out of contact with him for such a long time will be the most difficult aspect of this game.
Natalie is a strategist and plans to deal herself a good hand in the house as she is definitely going to be a force to be reckoned with.
Natalie was born in Chino, Calif. Her birth date is March 3, 1985.
Player History - Big Brother 11Edit
|POV||Unable to Play 1|
|Week 10||HOH Part 1||Loss|
|HOH Part 2||Loss|
|HOH Part 3||Unable to Play|
Note: 1 As part of a Pandora's Box event, Natalie chose to give up her right to compete in Week 9's Power of Veto competition.
|Week 8||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|1||Clique Immunity||Braden Bacha||Yes|
|3||Clique Immunity||Casey Turner||Yes|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
Post Big BrotherEdit
- Natalie has since married her boyfriend, Jason Majeran.
- Natalie gave birth to her and Jason's son, Christian Scott Majeran on Aug 1st, 2013.
- Natalie was the last remaining member of the Athletes clique.
- Natalie was the first female to open Pandora's Box. She received a private date with her boyfriend. He proposed to her, and she accepted.
- Natalie only voted once during the Jury phase.
- Natalie is the second African-American houseguest to reach the Final Two in the US version of Big Brother, the first being Danielle Reyes in Big Brother 3 (US). They were followed Ricky Williams and Tamar Braxton in Celebrity Big Brother 2 (US).
- Natalie is the second of three Hispanic-American houseguests to reach the Final Two. The first was Ivette Corredero and the third was Josh Martinez.
|Big Brother 11 (US) Houseguests|