|Myrtle Sarrosa Biography|
Retrieved from pinoybigbrother.com
Dubbed the "Cosplay Cutie of Iloilo," Myrtle said dressing up as anime characters is her way of expressing herself. Myrtle is an accounting student at the University of the Philippines Iloilo and is also the Youth Council chairman in their area. While she believes she will enjoy her stay at the Big Brother house, she said she is sure to miss her mother who's staying back in the province.
Besides winning in cosplay competitions, Myrtle takes pride in getting into the University of the Philippines in the Visayas. "Only one out of 10 students get the chance to go to school here," Myrtle said. Not even my high school valedictorian or anyone in my batch in high school was able to acquire such privilege to go to this University."
Myrtle is also a big football fan as her city is considered the football capital of the Philippines. As Youth Council Municipal Federation President of Barotac Nuevo, Province of Iloilo, Myrtle wants more than to promote the vision of their country in sport through her joining in PBB. 
Player History- Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition 4
|Week 1||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 2||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 3||Weekly Task||Loss|
|Week 4||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 5||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 6||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 7||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 8||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 10||Weekly Task||Loss|
|Week 11||Immunity Challenge||Loss|
|Week 12||Big Jump||Loss|
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
2-Joj & Jai Agpangan
|–|| Auto Nominated1|
1 automatic point
|–|| Auto Nominated2|
1 automatic point
|Big Four Finalist|
|13||Big Night Finale||Big Winner|
- ^1 Myrtle received an automatic nomination for talking about not nominating Kit.
- ^2 Big Brother asked the two groups (boys and girls) to pick a housemate from the other group whom they want to automatically nominate. The girls chose no one while the boys chose Myrtle, thus being nominated for the week.
|Week||Position||Viewer Vote Percentage||Final Result|
|4||Nominated||52.19% to save||Stayed|
|8||Nominated||71.88% to save||Stayed|
|10||Nominated||52.25% to save||Stayed|
|11||Nominated||37.83% to save||Stayed|
|12||Nominated||39.58% to save||Big Four|
|13||Big Four Finalist|| 33.92% to win1|
(via Save-Evict Voting)
^1 With Save-Evict Voting implemented on the Big Night, Myrtle received 45.01% save votes and -11.09% evict votes with a total of 33.92% when tallied.
Post Big Brother
- Myrtle tied with Karen Reyes as the most nominated housemates of their season, with both nominated five times.
- Coincidentally, both of them landed in the final two.
- Out of the five weeks that Myrtle was nominated, two of those were automatic nominations.
- She's the only housemate in her season to have automatic nomination more than once.
- Myrtle's 71.88% save votes from the public on Week 8 was the highest percentage of votes a housemate has received in Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition 4.
- Myrtle is the first Big Winner to win through the Save-Evict Voting.
- ↑ Housemate Profile - Sarrosa. Myrtle Abigail, Porlucas. ABS-CBN Pinoy Big Brother (April 15, 2012).
| Succeeded by|
|Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition 4 Housemates|