Michele was a member of the Brains Clique and was the respective Brains representative at the Final 4. Michele was the ninth player evicted, by the sole vote of Kevin Campbell, placing fourth and becoming the fifth member of the jury due to fellow Brains member Chima Simone being expelled.
Michele had the misfortune of being disliked and overviewed as a player. Because of this, she got into many arguments with the houseguests and was deemed the season's villain even though she wasn't seen that way to viewers.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Hardworking, creative, and intelligent, Michele is most proud of earning her Ph.D. in Neuroscience. It's a tool that could help her enter the BIG BROTHER house with an edge over the competition. She's a neuroscientist who has extensively studied the mind and is sure she can spot a lie a mile away.
Michele's motto in life is "don’t sweat the small stuff," which is something she needs to continually remind herself. In the past, she’s had a tough time controlling her emotions and was often extremely stressed, but she was able to overcome her issues and get back on track.
She described herself as a news-junkie and is not sure how she’ll cope without the Internet, but is sure her fellow Houseguests will provide hours of entertainment.
Michele is a self-proclaimed nerd and former band geek who is always the smartest person in the room. She used to get beat up in school for being too smart and is now ready to get revenge for all the smart kids.
Michele's strategy going into the game is to try to win challenges without actually dominating the competitions. She figures that will help her stay under the radar, while her people skills will her keep her a favorite in the house.
Michele was born and raised in Iselin, New Jersey. She has been married for three years. Her birth date is June 16, 1982. 
Player History - Big Brother 11
|Week 8||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|2||Clique Immunity||Laura Crosby||Yes|
|3||Used POV on Self||Casey Turner||Yes|
|4||POV Holder||Ronnie Talbott||Yes|
|8||Used POV on Self||Jordan Lloyd||No|
|Finale||Jury Member||Jordan Lloyd||Yes|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
Post Big Brother
- After Big Brother, she authored "Train Your Brain To Get Thin".
- Michele co-founded GreenStone..
- Michele has married Todd Ross on October 31, 2013. She now goes by Michele Ross.
- Michele along with Kristen Bitting was on the dating show Baggage.
- Michele and Lydia Tavera are the first bisexual women to compete on Big Brother (US).
- She was a Have-Not every other week during the Have-Not phase.
- Michele is tied with BB15 houseguests Elissa Slater and Helen Kim, BB18 houseguest Corey Brooks, BB19 houseguests Mark Jansen and Josh Martinez, and BB20 houseguest Scottie Salton for the most weeks spent being a Have-Not in a single season (four weeks).
- Michele had the shortest Head of Household reign out of any houseguest, not counting Fast Forward Evictions, only being HOH for a day after Chima Simone was expelled the very next day.
- Out of all houseguests in Big Brother 11, Michele won the most competitions with 4 (1 HoH & 3 PoVs).
- She was the only female to win the PoV multiple times in Big Brother 11.
- Michele is one of the six females to win at least 3 PoV's in a single season, along with Daniele Donato, Janelle Pierzina, Britney Haynes, Vanessa Rousso and Kaycee Clark.
|Big Brother 11 (US) Houseguests|