The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Matthew Davies was a housemate on Big Brother UK 2014.
Retrieved from Channel 5
Home town: Hertfordshire
- Matthew says he is a troublemaker, deliberately provocative and is not afraid to voice his opinions
- He also describes himself as 'stereotypically feminine' and 'camp' and says he has often been questioned about his sexuality. However, he has been with his girlfriend for five years in Stockton California.
- He has very strong attitudes towards a number of topics, such as the notions of gender roles.
- He thinks his best personality traits are his 'dry humour' and his 'ability to offend people without actually offending them'.
- Matthew says he is 'not the typical 23 year old Jewish boy' and likes the fact that he doesn't fit in. He also likes that he is confident; he doesn't get intimidated and doesn't second guess himself.
- Some people find him annoying, which irritates him. "If they listened, they'd see there's more to me," he says.
- He openly admits to wearing makeup including foundation, concealer, eyebrow pencil and sometimes eyeliner.
- Within his friendship group, he is always the centre of attention. He is the loudest with the most to say and is the one to 'stir up the drama’.
- He thinks his friends would describe him as ‘standalone, loud, vain and pretentious'.
- He would enjoy tasks where he can ‘prove I am more intelligent than someone else'.
- He gets on best with 'intelligent people with opinions and something to say'. When people don't have any opinions, he will antagonise them and push them for an opinion.
- As a housemate, he thinks he would controversial and a 'bit of a prima donna and drama queen'.
Player's History - Big Brother UK 2014
Power Housemate History
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|1|| Danielle McMahon|
| Christopher Hall|
|3||Christopher Hall||-||Power Housemate|
|Big Brother 15 (UK) Housemates|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.