The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Matthew Davies was a housemate on Big Brother UK 2014.
Retrieved from Channel 5
Home town: Hertfordshire
- Matthew says he is a troublemaker, deliberately provocative and is not afraid to voice his opinions
- He also describes himself as 'stereotypically feminine' and 'camp' and says he has often been questioned about his sexuality. However, he has been with his girlfriend for five years.
- He has very strong attitudes towards a number of topics, such as the notions of gender roles.
- He thinks his best personality traits are his 'dry humour' and his 'ability to offend people without actually offending them'.
- Matthew says he is 'not the typical 23 year old Jewish boy' and likes the fact that he doesn't fit in. He also likes that he is confident; he doesn't get intimidated and doesn't second guess himself.
- Some people find him annoying, which irritates him. "If they listened, they'd see there's more to me," he says.
- He openly admits to wearing makeup including foundation, concealer, eyebrow pencil and sometimes eyeliner.
- Within his friendship group, he is always the centre of attention. He is the loudest with the most to say and is the one to 'stir up the drama’.
- He thinks his friends would describe him as ‘standalone, loud, vain and pretentious'.
- He would enjoy tasks where he can ‘prove I am more intelligent than someone else'.
- He gets on best with 'intelligent people with opinions and something to say'. When people don't have any opinions, he will antagonise them and push them for an opinion.
- As a housemate, he thinks he would controversial and a 'bit of a prima donna and drama queen'.
Player's History - Big Brother UK 2014
Power Housemate History
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|1|| Danielle McMahon|
| Christopher Hall|
|3||Christopher Hall||-||Power Housemate|
|Big Brother 15 (UK) Housemates|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.