He was known for becoming the first player in Big Brother history to get evicted during a Double Eviction. He was evicted during the first half of the double eviction by a unanimous 3-0 vote, placing 6th and becoming the fourth member of the jury.
Marvin Latimer was a 36-year-old mortician from Conway, South Carolina.
Player History - Big Brother 5
|Week 3||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 9||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week||Position||Voted For||With Majority?|
|Finale||Jury Member||Drew Daniel||Yes|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
Post Big Brother
- Marvin appeared on Big Brother All-Stars to host a food competition.
- Marvin attended the premiere of Big Brother 20.
- Marvin is the first houseguest from South Carolina.
- Marvin was the first male to win HOH twice in Big Brother 5.
- Marvin is the second African-American in Big Brother history to win HOH twice. He followed Marcellas Reynolds from Big Brother 3, and was preceded by Kalia Booker, Danielle Lickey and Omarosa Manigault .
- Marvin is the first houseguest to be evicted during a Double Eviction Week.
- Marvin only voted once during the jury phase.
- Marvin is the only houseguest in Big Brother 5 (US) to win an HOH and not a POV.
- Marvin is the first houseguest to survive a Backdoor, doing so before he and Nakomis Dedmon developed the concept. However, he was not the target that week.
|Big Brother 5 (US) Houseguests|