The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Mark Byron was a housemate on Big Brother 15 (UK).
Retrieved from Channel 5
Home town: Liverpool
- Mark says his friends would describe him as a 'lovely person that always looks gorgeous. I'm a good loyal friend until people cross me - then it's another story'.
- He is very focussed on his image, getting his hair professionally done four times a week, a weekly spray tan and has HD eyebrows which he describes as 'proper massive and razor sharp'.
- He also claims to be 'a bit psychic' and even uses tarot cards to decide what to wear.
- Mark doesn't like that he has a short temper and never backs down from an argument. "I often fly off the handle over the smallest things, like if the wind blows my hair out of place".
- He likes that he doesn’t have a filter. "I just say what I want when I want and never think before I speak. It's part of my charm".
- He finds it difficult dating. "My problem is that I'm beyond picky, no one is ever good enough for me".
- He'd hate any mental tasks and says: "I'd be an epic fail if I had do an IQ test or any general knowledge quizzes".
- He's ridiculously competitive and hates to lose. "If I don’t win, I just sulk".
- Mark claims that he gets on with everyone, apart from judgemental people.
- He believes that he'd make a 'fabulous fun housemate' who would always make people laugh. He knows how to keep a 'high energy' and can't wait to give people makeovers. "There's going to be a Scouse brow day once a week where I'll give all my fellow housemates a Scouse brow".
Player's History - Big Brother 15 (UK)
Power Housemate History
|Week 5||No Power Housemate|
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|Big Brother 15 (UK) Housemates|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.