The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Majority Rules is a recurring Head of Household competition.
This competition is played quiz-style:
- Each round, Julie will give the houseguests a superlative and the names of two houseguests.
- The houseguests must not choose with houseguest they think best fits the description, but who they think the majority of the house thinks best fits the description.
- After all houseguests have locked in an answer, those who voted with the majority remain in the game, while those who voted with the minority are eliminated. In the event of a tie, nobody is eliminated.
- The game continues until either Julie runs out of questions or there are only two houseguests left. In either case, a tiebreaker question is then used to determine the new Head of Household.
List of Majority Rules Competitions
|9||2||"Big Brother Democracy"|
- This competition stopped being used in more recent seasons, as one season a group of houseguests agreed to all vote a certain way to ensure they would always have a majority.
- With the exception of Big Brother 6 (US) and Big Brother Canada 1, Whenever this competition was played, it was played during week 2.
- Jen Johnson, Chelsia Hart, and Rachel Reilly are the only females to win this competition.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.