Mary Margaret "Maggie" Ausburn was the winner of Big Brother 6.
Maggie was a member of The Friendship Alliance, the rivals of the popular Sovereign Six Alliance. Her secret partner in the house was Eric Littmann. After Eric was evicted early in the game, Maggie took over as the leader of the Friendship alliance and successfully led the majority of the alliance deep into the game. Her strong persuasion skills have led to fans of the show referring to Maggie as a cult leader. When her ally Ivette Corredero won the final HoH, she took Maggie to the Final 2 where Maggie would win in a close 4-3 jury vote.
Mary Margaret "Maggie" Ausburn (born August 14, 1978), is an ER nurse from Las Vegas, Nevada.
Player History - Big Brother 6
|Week 5||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 11||HOH Part 1||Loss|
|HOH Part 2||Loss|
|HOH Part 3||Unable to Play|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|9||POV Holder||Beau Beasley||Yes|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
- Maggie is first of the three houseguests to go on to win the game without winning any of the three parts of the final HOH competition. The next two were Jillian MacLaughlin and Sarah Hanlon.
- Maggie is the only US houseguest to accomplish this feat.
- Maggie has the most eviction votes out of any winner with 4 votes.
- She is tied with Jun Song, Morgan Willett, Marissa Jaret Winokur, and Tamar Braxton with the second fewest number of HOH wins out of the winners with 1.
- During the running of Big Brother All-Stars, fellow Big Brother 6 (US) contestant James Rhine revealed on the live feeds that during Maggie's HOH week in week 4, he convinced Maggie that there were no live feeds in the HOH room and Maggie admitted that she had someone covered up for her on a wrongful death law suit where one of her patients died.
| Succeeded by|
Season 7 - All-Stars
|Big Brother 6 House Guests|