She was a member of the Off-Beat Clique. She was known for her wild hair colors and makeup choices, her close friendship with Kevin Campbell, and her meltdown after the eviction of Jessie Godderz and the expulsion of Chima Simone. In Week 6, she was evicted by a vote of 3-1. She came in 7th place and was the second member of the jury.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Lydia, this single woman has been up-close-and-personal with fame as she used to be a nanny for a high profile couple, which surprises people given her tattooed body and eccentric personality. Her fellow Houseguests may judge her by her looks, but she says, "don’t judge a book by its cover."
She describes herself as unique, colorful, silly and mellow, but liars and disrespectful people really get under her skin. Thinking of what her mother would tell her to do really helps calm her down.
Lydia has a very close relationship with both of her parents. Her father, a police officer, isn’t fond of her body art, but he loves and supports her no matter what. She refers to her mom as her best friend. She is extremely close to her siblings as well.
Her hobbies include bowling, swimming, and yoga. She does not like to watch any sports whatsoever.
Lydia hopes that her stay in the BIG BROTHER house will bring her many new kind-hearted friends. She loves nice people and knows that they will share a lot together, especially during this experience.
Lydia’s birth date is March 8, 1985.
Player History - Big Brother 11
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|Finale||Jury Member||Jordan Lloyd||Yes|
Post Big Brother
- Lydia and Michele Noonan are the first bisexual women to compete on the U.S. version of Big Brother.
- Lydia and Russell Kairouz are the first two houseguests to be nominated for eviction by an HOH who would later be expelled. They were nominated by Chima Simone, who was expelled the following week.
- Lydia is the only houseguest out of the final ten to not win a Head of Household competition during Big Brother 11.
- She is also the only juror to not win an HOH or POV.
- Lydia is the first houseguest to wear a variation of the Unitard.
|Big Brother 11 House Guests|