Lisa Donahue is the winner of Big Brother 3.
Originally aligned with Chiara Jude Berti, Roddy Mancuso, and her showmance Eric Ouellette, Lisa found herself sitting on the block next to Eric in Week 4. Although Eric was evicted, she discovered that Chiara and Roddy had turned on her, causing Lisa to shift loyalties to the other side of the house, particularly building a strong relationship with Danielle Reyes. When Eric was given a chance to get back into the game, Lisa voted against it so that she could play the game without distraction and avoid a target being put on her back. Lisa eventually made it to the final three with Danielle and Jason Guy and won the final Head of Household competition, choosing to evict Jason and go with Danielle to the final two. She took away $500,000 after lasting 82 days in the house and receiving 9 of the 10 votes from The Jury. She also became the first female winner in the show's history.
Lisa was later one of the 20 candidates eligible to be voted back into Big Brother All-Stars. However, she was not selected.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Marital Status: Single
From: Los Angeles, CA
Three adjectives that best describe me: Fun loving, complex, full of emotion
Favorite film: As Good As It Gets
Favorite TV show: Friends, The Osbournes
Favorite actor: Jack Nicholson
Favorite actress: Meg Ryan
Favorite band: Remy Zero, The Calling
Favorite hobbies: Hiking, dancing, going to lunch with friends, reading, photography (my favorite)
Personal hero: Shirley Temple Black
Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER? I'm using Big Brother as a chance to get away and to meet new people whom I know nothing about and who know nothing about me. It's a chance for me to play around a bit, to have fun and to be mean if I have to without getting into trouble.
What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER? I am a great team player who can get along with all types of people. You can't dislike me--you may want to try, but you won't--that will keep me in the house.
What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER? Probably the intellectual competitions. I'm not the smartest cookie in the house, but I'm the tastiest! Street smart is a different story than book smart.
What comfort item from home will you miss the most?: My cat Herman. He's the love of my life, my bed buddy and I don't know how I'm going to sleep without him.
What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most? The radio! I could care less about what's going on outside the House as far as current events go. But God forbid I miss a new good song. That's gonna kill me.
Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions? Physical competitions. I love being active and physical with everything I do. Mentally, I'm pretty good if it has to do with being creative, but I'm not a book smart girl.
How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER? Everyone's gonna like me or love to hate me; that alone will keep me in the House. Then I'll just have to select who gets voted off when!
What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER? Being the first person evicted, Not gonna happen, but a little of that fear is there.
What is your motto? Be happy and love myself first.
Player History - Big Brother 3
|Week 2||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 11||HOH Part 1||Win|
|HOH Part 2||Unable to Play|
|HOH Part 3||Win|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|5||POV Holder||Josh Feinberg||Yes|
|6||Returning HG||Amy Crews||Yes|
|–||Chiara Jude Berti||Yes|
|11||HOH||Jason Guy||Sole Vote|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
Post Big Brother
- Lisa, along with ten other Big Brother alumni, appeared on an episode of Yes, Dear that aired on October 20, 2003.
- Lisa attended the premiere of Big Brother 20.
- Lisa is the first Head of Household to nominate a replacement nominee after one of the original two was removed via the Power of Veto.
- Lisa is the only female to win Head of Household more than once in Big Brother 3.
- Lisa was the first houseguest to win the first and last Head of Household competitions. Lisa would later be followed by Hayden Moss and Rachel Reilly, who accomplished the same feat.
- Coincidentally, they would all go on to win the game.
- Lisa is the first woman to win a season of Big Brother U.S..
- Lisa is the first houseguest to win the final Head of Household competition after and ultimately win the season.
- Lisa is tied with Kevin Martin from Big Brother Canada 5 and Tamar Braxton from Celebrity Big Brother 2 (US) the most votes to win out of any Big Brother winner, with 9.
| Succeeded by|
|Big Brother 3 House Guests|