Kevin was a member of The Off-Beats Clique and was the respective Off-Beat representative at the Final Four. Kevin was the tenth and final houseguest evicted from the season, placing 3rd and becoming the sixth member of the Jury.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Kevin's proudest accomplishment comes from one of the most trying times in his life, growing up a Jehovah's Witness. He was eventually excommunicated at age 21. Cut off from his family and friends, he didn’t let it destroy him. Instead, he found happiness and thrived. He currently works as a graphic designer.
People are sometimes thrown off by his exotic look and cannot determine what nationality he is. He affectionately calls himself "blackanese" as a tribute to his African-American and Japanese heritage. He describes himself as ghetto, fabulous and inappropriate, and warns his fellow Houseguests that, although he doesn't have a temper, he can get bitchy. He knows how to find the slightest flaw in a person and magnify it for all to see.
Kevin believes the most difficult part of the game will be its duration, but he’ll overcome it by setting mini goals and pacing himself. He’s also not too proud to throw a few battles if it means winning the war. After growing up in the closet, he knows he has the tools to deceive anyone who gets in his way.
Aside from the money, he has a bigger prize in mind: it's his hope that somewhere the parents with whom he lost touch can smile knowing what their now grown-up son has accomplished.
Kevin’s birth date is September 18, 1979.
Player History - Big Brother 11
|Week 9||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 10||HOH Part 1||Win|
|HOH Part 2||Unable to Play|
|HOH Part 3||Loss|
|Week 8||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|5||POV Holder||Nominations Void|
|POV Immunity||Jessie Godderz||Yes|
|8||HOH||Jeff Schroeder||Yes (Tiebreaker)|
|9||Used POV on Self||Michele Noonan||Sole Vote|
|Finale||Jury Member||Natalie Martinez||No|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
Post Big Brother
- Kevin opened the first Pandora's Box in Big Brother history.
- Kevin is tied with Lolo Jones for the most Power Of Veto wins by an African-American in Big Brother history, with 2 wins each.
- Kevin was the first openly gay male contestant to reach the Final Three. He was followed by Andy Herren from Big Brother 15 and Jason Roy during Big Brother: Over The Top.
- Kevin made it further than anyone else in Big Brother 11 as far as facing eviction, as he did not face an eviction until the Final Three (when he was evicted).
- Kevin was the first houseguest to be evicted on finale night.
|Big Brother 11 (US) Houseguests|