Kaysar Dadour is the runner-up of Big Brother Brazil 18.
- He was born in Aleppo, Syria, and left there in 2011. He lived in Ukraine before coming to Brazil in 2014.
- The dream of entering the BBB18 is stamped on more than 200 posters in his room.
- He has been in love with birds since he was a child. He likes to rescue them, treat them and then release them in nature.
- He has two works currently: as a waiter in a hotel and as a character in children's parties.
- He loves writing poems, especially for women she falls in love with. In his notebook, there are poetry in Arabic and Portuguese.
- He always carries a picture of her sister, Celine, who lives in Lebanon, and her father and mother, Jorge and Dian, who still live in Aleppo.
- As it is not too loud, it does not reach the strings that connect the light and the ceiling fan in the room. So he tied two wires in the device to activate it while lying on the bed.
- He loves to leave with a giant straw hat and round mirrored glasses, to the despair of his friends.
- Love funk and hang out in the ballads.
- Speaks 5 languages: Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, French and English.
Player History - Big Brother Brazil 18
|Week 6||HOH Part 1||Loss|
|HOH Part 2||Ineligible|
|HOH Part 3||Ineligible|
|Week 10||HOH Part 1||Win|
|HOH Part 2||Win|
|HOH Part 3||Win|
|Have/Have-Not||Sat Out as HOH|
|POI||Sat Out as HOH|
|Week 12||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|5||Lucas Fernandes (x2)||–||Twist Holder|
|9||Gleici Damasceno|| Breno Simões|
|10|| Wagner Santiago|
Ana Clara & Ayrton Lima
|11||Breno Simões|| Ineligible||HOH|
|Paula Barbosa||Breno Simões||Nominated|
|12||Breno Simões||Paula Barbosa||Nominated|
|Paula Barbosa|| Ineligible||HOH|
- Note: In Week 9, Breno and Wagner's votes only counted as one vote due to being Co-HOHs.