Jessica played a relatively quiet game, and after being banished on Day 1 by Camp Director Jackson Michie, she was nearly evicted before being the final person to win her safety. She then founded The Black Widows alliance alongside Nicole Anthony, Kemi Fakunle and Isabella Wang, but once Bella blew up the existence of the alliance, Jessica denied any involvement. Her formation of The Black Widows led to her being used as a pawn to take out Kemi and a failed backdoor attempt on Nicole. In Week 6, Jessica won HoH and made possibly the most game-changing move of the season. She joined Nicole, Cliff Hogg III, and her closest ally Kathryn Dunn, in the Cliff's Angels alliance, where she decided to target Jackson and Jack Matthews, two of the biggest and strongest players left in the game. With the PoV necklace around her neck, she sealed Jack's fate and sent him out of the game as the first member of the Jury. Once Kat was set to be evicted the following week, Cliff went out and made a new deal, securing safety for himself and Nicole, but not Jessica. In Week 10, Jessica made her infamously dramatic fall from The Wall, and was nominated next to her ally, Christie Murphy, by Jackson. After Christie was taken down, she was targeted and ultimately evicted in 7th place in a 4-0 vote, becoming the 5th member of the Jury and the first casualty of the Double Eviction.
Jessica Milagros Biography
Age: 30ish Hometown: Chicago Current city: Oak Park, Illinois Occupation: Model Three adjectives that describe you: Affectionate, charismatic, and creative. Favorite activities: Dancing, painting, and photography. What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think the most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house would be leaving my family and friends and a potential of feeling very alone. Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I personally liked Dan from Season 10. He was the perfect mix of smart and funny, conniving and yet such a well-liked guy. He played a great game. Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I just believe in being myself and genuinely getting to know the housemates. I'm someone who observes actions and can be fun but laid back. I know from experience that if you ask someone about themselves and show true interest they tend to confide in you. My life's motto is...
"What you think about me is none of my business." What would you take into the house and why?
- I'd like to bring a journal to write my thoughts.
- My makeup bag cause helloooooo it's makeup. Fun facts about yourself:
- My first job out of college was driving the Hershey Kissmobile and was a gypsy for a year, traveling across the country.
- I just recently ran a half marathon at Walt Disney World.
- I have six best friends 'cause I really don't believe in the ride or die, one bestie mentality.
- I don't grow much underarm hair and I don't use deodorant because I don't sweat under my arms (my husband thinks I'm a freak of nature).
- I'm a big DIY girl and love learning new things, so I've learned to do a lot of things myself, including cutting my hair, sewing my own clothes and taking my own photos.