The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Jee Choe (born 1980) was a 23-year-old bookkeeper from Elmhurst, New York. His ex-girlfriend, Jun Song, appeared as a houseguest this season due to the "X-Factor" twist. He is Korean, as is Jun.
Player History - Big Brother 4
|Week 1||Food||Not in the House|
|Food||Sat Out as HOH|
|Week 3||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 8||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|Finale||Jury Member||Jun Song||Yes|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
Post Big Brother
- Jee was originally not a member of the cast, but he was selected to participate after Brandon Showalter was removed from the cast list for contacting his girlfriend.
- Jee was the only male to win HoH multiple times in Big Brother 4.
- Jee is the first Asian-American in Big Brother history ever to win an HOH and a POV competition.
- Jee, along with Kevin Campbell, previously held the record for most competitions won by an Asian-American in Big Brother history with 3 (2 HOH's and 1 POV) until James Huling won 4 (6 if you include the Battle of the Block competitions) competitions in Big Brother 17.
- Every time he was HoH, Erika was always nominated as the target.
- He is the only person to win HoH and PoV in the same week in Big Brother 4.
- Jee is the first houseguest to be nominated week 1, and survive by a unanimous vote.
- Both times Jee was HOH, the pawn was evicted.
- Jee is the first male to face eviction week 1.
- William Collins is technically the first male to face elimination week 1, however, in his case, it was banishment and not eviction.
- Jee is the first male to survive eviction week 1.
|Big Brother 4 (US) Houseguests|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.