This well-rounded ladies’ man is confident he holds the three essential qualities needed to succeed on BBCAN: athleticism, intelligence, and a charming personality.
Retrieved from bigbrothercanada.ca Name: Jedson Tavernier
Hometown: Aurora, Ontario
Occupation: Personal Trainer
Relationship Status: Single
What is your strategy going into the house?
1. Keep my educational background a secret
2. Get into a strong, undercover alliance of four to five people
3. Win when necessary, but not every time (avoid being a target)
4. Work a strong social game, play on emotions of others, try to be “good” with many players
5. Appear to struggle in mental competitions early in the game
6. Explore a low key showmance if the opportunity presents itself
Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN9?
I think I was chosen because of the energy I will bring into the house and my overall potential. I consider myself very strong in all three pillars of the game (physical/social/mental). Also my physical appearance and willingness to entertain a showmance.
What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you?
If I have to be a Have Not. Being on slop will be difficult for me to handle because food is a major part of my daily routine.
How do you want people to remember you as a player on BBCAN?
One of the most well rounded players in BBCAN history. Athletic, intelligent, and social. Also able to make big moves and control his own fate.