Jason Lorenzo Gainza is the runner-up of Pinoy Big Brother 1.
He was known for being a goofball inside the house who often teams up with Franzen Fajardo in times of mischief and joking. Due to his naughtiness and mischief with Franzen, they often received violations and punishments.
He was also known for being one of the two housemates in his season to receive the 100 Seconds Encounter as Big Brother's present for his birthday where he had a chance to talk to his wife and daughter in the confession room for 100 seconds each.
Jayson Lorenzo Gainza is a 25-year-old from Batangas City in the Province of Batangas. He used to be an overseas worker who once worked in Saudi Arabia.
He loves pulling up pranks and loves to have a good time.
Player's History - Pinoy Big Brother 1
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|3|| Nene Tamayo|
Bob dela Cruz
|4|| JB Magsaysay|
|5|| Uma Khouny|
|7|| Sam Milby|
|8|| Sam Milby|
|9|| Cassandra Ponti|
| Cassandra Ponti|
|11|| Say Alonzo|
Post Big Brother
- After Pinoy Big Brother 1, he entered entertainment industry where he became one of the famous comedians in the country.
- He had been the original cast of the sketch comedy gag show Banana Split since 2009 which later renamed into Banana Sundae due to changing of timeslot from Saturday to Sunday.
- He had worked with fellow Pinoy Big Brother alumni, Ryan Bang and Melisa Cantiveros as well as Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition 1 alumni, Zanjoe Marudo and John Prats who formed a trio group in the segment, "Brod, Bro, Bru" on the show.
- He was also known to impersonate the famous talk show host, Boy Abunda and even had a segment parodying the said host's talk show. He eventually became known as Bhoy in the segment.
- Jason was the first ever 2nd Big Placer in the history of Pinoy Big Brother.
- His name was supposedly spelled Jayson, however Pinoy Big Brother 1 misspelled his name as Jason. It became his screen name since then.
|2nd Big Placer|
| Succeeded by|
Celebrity Edition 1
|Pinoy Big Brother 1 Housemates|