Jason Francisco is the 3rd Placer finalist of Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up.
When he first entered the house, Jason initially gave the viewers a first impression of being a quarrelsome and snubbish. But as the days passed by, Jason started to change especially when he met Melisa Cantiveros. The usually shy and silent Jason started to join in the conversations, cracking jokes and started to smile. He also began to show his sweet and caring side to his fellow housemates.
While inside the house, Jason and Melisa's relationship evolved from friendly relationship to romantic relationship. On Week 9, Jason decided to up a date for Melisa. With his fellow male housemates from House A, they were allowed by Big Brother to pretend to be ninjas, the black masked and clothed men who delivers things various things in the house and climbed up over the dividing wall to kidnap Melisa in House B. Jason later confessed about his feelings with Melisa and asked her to be his girlfriend.
Jason reached the Big Night finale where he gathered 954,961 actual votes or 24.97%
|Jason Francisco Biography|
He stands like Binoe, talks like Binoe, acts like Binoe. Jason, or known to his friends as SAPAK, did not intend to mimic Robin Padilla. But growing up without a father figure forced him to act tough. Jason became infamous in their province for being a frequent face in street brawls. This young dude will never turn his back on any fight. Jason knows to find ways so he can get want he wants.
What would you consider your greatest accomplishment so far?
What/who will you miss the most upon entering Kuya’s house?
If you can be a celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
Do you think you’ll get along well with the other housemates? Why?
What would irritate/annoy you inside the house?
Player History - Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up
|Week 1||Team A||Weekly Task 1||Win|
|Week 2||Team A||Weekly Task 2||Win|
|Week 3||Team A||Weekly Task 3||Win|
|Week 4||Team A||Weekly Task 4||Loss|
|Week 5||Team A||Weekly Task 5||Loss|
|Week 6||Team A||Weekly Task 6||Win|
|Week 7||Team A||Weekly Task 7||Loss|
|Week 8||Team A||Weekly Task 8||Win|
|Week 9||Team A||Weekly Task 9||Loss|
|Week 10||House United||Weekly Task 10||Loss|
|Week 11||House United||Weekly Task 11||Win|
|Week 12||House United||Weekly Task 12||Win|
|Week 13||House United||Weekly Task 13||Loss|
|Week 14||House United||Weekly Task 14||Win|
|Week 15||House United||Weekly Task 15||Loss|
|Week 16||House United||Weekly Task 16||Win|
Weekly Budget History
|Week 1||with Budget|
|Week 2||with Budget|
|Week 3||with Budget|
|Week 6||with Budget|
|Week 9||with Budget|
|Week 11||with Budget|
|Week 12||with Budget|
|Week 14||with Budget|
|Week 16||with Budget|
|Week 18||Big Jump||Loss|
Hand Grenade History
|Week 1-10||Twist Not Active|
|Week 14||Grenade User & Receiver|
|Week 15||Grenade User|
|Week 17||Grenade User & Receiver|
|Week 18||Hand Grenade Phase Over|
Post Big Brother
- Because of the phenomenal popularity of Jason and Melisa as Melason, the two starred in their own reality series called Melason in Love, which followed their lives after Pinoy Big Brother. However, throughout the series, they still stay inside the Big Brother house but the series' rules were no longer in effect.
- Jason was cast in the weekend comedy variety show, Banana Split from 2011 - 2015.
- On December 2012, Jason and Melisa got married.
- On April 2014, Melisa gave birth to their first daughter named, Amelia Lucille.
- On July 26, 2016, however, Melisa and Jason confirmed their separation from their marriage of almost three years through their daughter's Instagram. They have since reconciled, and at the same time, announced that they are expecting a second child. Melisa has given birth to a second daughter, Stela Rosalind, on April 9, 2017.
- In 2017, Melisa and Jason guested on the game show Bet on your Baby together with their daughter, Amelia, where they won the jackpot prize of Php 1,000,000.
- In 2017, Francisco transferred to GMA Network after leaving ABS-CBN after working there for 8 years.
Teen Edition Plus
|3rd Big Placer
Teen Clash of 2010
|Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up Housemates|