On Big Brother 1, George was known for his goofy antics and good nature which made him a likable figure amongst his fellow housemates and the viewing public. However, George later became surrounded in controversy when his wife and family members began campaigning for viewers to vote out some of the more popular houseguests to keep George in the game, which Brittany Petros became the victim of when she was evicted on Day 57. Since the other houseguests were unaware of the controversy, George appeared to be in a good position to go really far in the game, until a twist in the game had banished houseguest Brittany informing Josh Souza about the controversy surrounding George and his family. Josh didn't tell the other houseguests, including George, about the controversy until various "anti-George" banners were flown over the house, leading Josh to inform them about the news surrounding George. After hearing about the controversy surrounding him, George wanted to walk from the game, and attempted to convince the other houseguests to walk with him during the next live episode. However, when the next live show came around, nobody chose to walk from the game. Nonetheless, George was "marked for banishment" on Day 74 and was eventually banished on Day 79, landing him in 5th place.
In the early days of the game in Big Brother All Stars, George was often ridiculed and dismissed as a minor resident of the house. As time passed, however, he began gaining recognition as a potential threat due to his under-the-radar personality. However, he was nominated on Day 60 during the first live Fast Forward Eviction. He was evicted during the second half of the fast forward week by a 2-0 vote, placing 5th and becoming the fifth jury member. He voted for Mike "Boogie" Malin to win.
Big Brother 1 (US)
|George Allen Boswell Biography|
Retrieved from webcenter.bigbrother2000.aol.com
George spends much of his leisure time volunteering for Rockford's Jefferson High School Fans Association. He likes to relax at two of his town's Italian eateries - Dom's Pizzeria and Linos. But when the mood hits for a burger, George opts instead for one of the local Beef-A-Roo restaurants. For a laugh, George likes the offbeat style of John Belushi and Dan Akroyd, ranking "The Blues Brothers" as his all-time favorite movie.
When it's time for relaxing on a bigger scale, George prefers the scenic countryside and waterways of Michigan's Upper Peninsula for his vacations.
Big Brother All Stars (US)
Player History - Big Brother 1 (US)
|Week 1||Weekly Task||Loss|
|Week 2||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 3||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 4||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 5||Weekly Task||Loss|
|Week 6||Weekly Task||Loss|
|Week 7||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 8||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 9||Weekly Task||Loss|
|Week 10||Weekly Task||Win|
|Week 11||Weekly Task||Loss|
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
|2|| Jean Jordan|
|4|| Curtis Kin|
|6|| Cassandra Waldon|
|8|| Brittany Petros|
| Brittany Petros|
Jamie Marie Kern
|10|| Curtis Kin|
|11|| Curtis Kin|
Jamie Marie Kern
| Curtis Kin|
Jamie Marie Kern
Player History - Big Brother All Stars
|POV||Unable to Play|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|3||Used POV on Self||Jase Wirey||Yes|
|Finale||Jury Member||Mike Malin||Yes|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
- George is now working for Mecum Auto Auctions, which has been featured on television's Discovery HD Theater.
- George appeared on Big Brother 10 to compete in the Week 5 Food competition as the representative for the first season. George received $1000 as a result of April Dowling answering her question incorrectly.
- George attended the premiere of Big Brother 20.
- George is the only Big Brother 1 houseguest to return for a future season.
- George is one of five Returning Players to finish in the same placement twice. The others are James Rhine, Janelle Pierzina, Kaysar Ridha, and Paul Abrahamian.
- George is the first houseguest to be evicted as the second half of a Double Eviction.
- He is the first male houseguest to win the Power of Veto in Big Brother All-Stars.
- George has been on slop for the longest time in Big Brother history.
- During his stint on Big Brother All-Stars, he was on slop from the Week 3 Veto competition all the way until his eviction on Week 8.
|Big Brother 1 House Guests|