Andrew Theodore "Drew" Daniel was the winner of Big Brother 5.
Throughout the game, Drew was a part of the Four Horsemen alliance, won several competitions, and is the first winner that has never been a final nominee on any eviction night. Drew controversially chose to take his alliance member Michael Ellis to the Final Two over his showmance Diane Henry, feeling like he had a better chance against the former. His risk payed off, and he managed to receive 4 out of 7 Jury votes, including Diane's, and was thus crowned the winner.
Andrew Theodore "Drew" Daniel (born April 28, 1982) was a 22-year-old college graduate from Urbana, Ohio. He attended Miami (OH) University as an undergrad, and law school at Ohio State University.
Player History - Big Brother 5
|Week 4||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 11||HOH Part 1||Win|
|HOH Part 2||Unable to Play|
|HOH Part 3||Win|
|Week||Position||Voted For||With Majority?|
|5||POV Holder||Jase Wirey||Yes|
|11||HOH||Diane Henry||Sole Vote|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
|Week 10|| Nominee|
- In Week 10, one of Drew's nominees were Vetoed, which left one person on the block. Since everyone else in the house was now immune, his sole remaining nominee was evicted by default.
Post Big Brother
- Drew pursued an acting career after winning Big Brother 5.
- On July 2, 2012, Drew was arrested for domestic violence after supposedly attacking another man. Daniel was reportedly unyielding with police, who tasered him and took him to jail. 
- He is the first houseguest from Ohio.
- He is the first houseguest to win four Head of Household competitions.
- Drew, thus far, is the only houseguest to compete in every Power of Veto competition throughout a single season. This is mainly due to the old way of choosing POV competitors and many Big Brother 5 houseguests seeing Drew as a trustworthy person.
- This does not count seasons 3 or 4, as everyone participated in the veto competition.
- Drew was the first male houseguest to win the Final HOH.
- Drew is the second of three houseguests in Big Brother (US) to make it to the Final Two without being nominated on eviction night. The first was Alison Irwin in Big Brother 4 and they were followed by Ricky Williams in Celebrity Big Brother 2. Drew is the only one to win Big Brother.
- Drew is the first male Houseguest to win a Head of Household competition after it was introduced in Big Brother 2 and win a season.
- Drew is the third youngest winner in Big Brother history, behind Ian Terry and Eddie McGee.
- He was given a spot on Big Brother All-Stars but declined on advice from his acting agent.
- ↑ Ex-Big Brother Champ Andrew Daniel -- TASED After Domestic Violence Arrest. TMZ (12 July 2013). Retrieved on 19 January 2019.
| Succeeded by|
|Big Brother 5 House Guests|