David was banished by Camp Director, Jackson Michie on the first day of the game and lost the Hit the Road competition resulting in his eviction. When he moved back into the house because of the Camp Comeback twist, David proved to be a strong social player with a good read on the house. However, he lost the Camp Comeback competition and did not get a chance to reenter the game.
David Alexander Biography
Age: 29 Hometown: Atlanta Current city: Atlanta Occupation: Photographer Three adjectives that describe you: Positive, charismatic, and high energy. Favorite activities: CrossFit training, professional photography, and traveling to new locations. What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
A complete shift in my routine and having to be around people with no escape, but it is also an adventure that I would love to explore. Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Absolutely! I plan to watch two seasons to get a feel for the show and then further look into strategies that have worked and the type of individuals that typically win. My gift of gab and memory could be an advantage if I play my cards right. My life's motto is...
JUST LIVE as much as you can before you can't anymore. What would you take into the house and why?
- My camera because I love photographing in a documentary style. To capture pure moments of joy, happiness, and sadness.
- A device with a music playlist. I heard music calms the savage beast, so this would help those tough moments in the house.
- I would love to bring a habit-building book to jumpstart better discipline before returning to regular civilian life. Fun facts about yourself:
- I can control my tear ducts (cry on command).
- I went to school with the mega rap group Migos.
- My birthday started a decade (the '90s), and it is always a celebration (Jan. 1, 1990).
- I have perfectly aligned teeth even after my wisdom teeth came in. This is very rare, and I am one of 8-10 percent of the population to have perfect teeth with wisdom and no braces.
- I've never owned an automatic vehicle. I have been keeping it old school with manual transmissions.
David is the only person to have left the house before re-entering into Camp Comeback. Due to this, he spent the least amount of time in the house out of all Camp Comebackers. While Ovi and Kemi Fakunle remained in the house for the first 30 days, David was only there for 17, specifically Day 1 and Days 15-30.