The season was centered around the four-person alliance of The Pretty Boys composed of Adam Pike, Anthony Douglas, Dane Rupert & Mark Drelich. The Pretty Boys would go on to dominate the game winning 8 out of 12 Head of Household's and controlling every eviction until their demise at the last hurdle by Kyra Shenker, the series' first non-binary houseguest.
However, the final two would go on to be the first between all males in Canadian history as Dane Rupert was announced the winner over Anthony Douglas by a unanimous vote, becoming the third houseguest in North American history to play a Perfect Game.
After the hiatus prior to season 6, it was announced that it would be returning. It was announced via Twitter by various users.  It was later teased by production that the theme would be spy, 007 themed. 
On January 21, 2019, Corus announced the airing schedule for the season:
Toronto, Canada – Big Brother Canada is back! Global announced today the seventh season of its monster hit reality series Big Brother Canada premieres Wednesday, March 6 at 7 p.m. ET/PT. The reality juggernaut returns to Global’s schedule three nights a week on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. ET/PT, Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT, and Sundays at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Hosted by Arisa Cox, the award-winning series takes viewers on a wild ride filled with socially savvy, and not so savvy, houseguests, unpredictable twists, unforgettable challenges, and jaw-dropping drama.
Before the cast was revealed on February 27, 2019, Global News accidentally three of the housemates that were gonna be on the season. The three leaked housemates were Kyra Shenker, Kailyn Archer, and Mark Drelich. However, moments later, the videos were taken down but the links were still active. The housemates were then officially revealed a few hours later at 3:00 PM Eastern.
The house was once again designed by Canadian Screen Award winner, Peter Faragher. He stated that when he got the call from producer Erin Brock informing him of the spy theme, he stated, "It was a gift. I have been devotee to spy culture, novels, films since I was a little kid. Love it, love it, love it. And it was sort of just like 'oh now I can do a homage to the production designer and some of my favorite movies of all time.'"
The house was revealed on February 25th, 2019 on the official website. The photos confirmed the 007 Spy Theme.
ET Canada Season Preview
One day before the premiere, ET Canada continued their tradition of holding a season preview of inside the house, the contestants, and the first Head of Household competition. This season, it was held the night before the premiere on March 5, 2019. This year's show is sponsored by the new furnishing sponsor, Leon’s
Once again, in addition to the $100,000 prize, a number of sponsors will be giving away prizes. The Brick's parent company, Leon’s, will be replacing the longtime sponsor with a $25,000 furniture makeover. New sponsor, Summer Fresh, will contribute "$10,000 worth of groceries". Contiki will now replace Air Transat's prize from last season with their own "unforgettable trip for two anywhere in the world".
- As a returning sponsor, Wendy’s® is back all season with the help of its highly popular and crave-worthy “Drive Thru” pantry. Once again, the victorious Head of Household (HOH) will be rewarded with a weekly indulgence served up by some familiar faces. In addition, houseguests will be working up a sweat with a spicy POV challenge inspired by Wendy’s® 100% all-Canadian chicken, rewarding the winner with a $5,000 cash prize. And finally, with the help of their fresh never frozen Canadian beef, a juicy task will have the houseguests feeling hangry.
- As well as being the new #BBCAN home furnishing provider, new sponsor Leon’s becomes part of the Big Brother Canada family as a grand prize provider rewarding this season’s winner with a $25,000 home furnishing makeover from Leon’s. The house will feature a newly added, furnished space called the Leon’s Lounge, as well as custom elements including an eye-catching fish tank. Starting today, Canadians can head to BigBrotherCanada.ca and vote for one of two Leon’s-furnished looks to be featured in the Leon’s Lounge. For an advance sneak peek of the winning room, fans can watch ET Canada on Tuesday, March 5 at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT and also catch the exclusive reveal of this year’s top secret abode.
- Additional grand prizing this season includes $10,000 worth of groceries courtesy of Summer Fresh for one lucky competitor. Summer Fresh will also be stocking the house with fresh, flavourful, and nutritious snacks including gourmet hummus, dips, and salads that houseguests can feel good about every day.
- Then, the victorious houseguest can travel with no regrets as Contiki comes on board as a season long sponsor and grand prize contributor. The winner and a guest will be rewarded with the trip of a lifetime anywhere in the world when Contiki whisks them away on an adventure that will inspire and excite during this memorable experience.
- As part of their in-house experience this season, houseguests will put their skills to the test during a custom challenge inspired by OLG’s many games.
- Houseguests will also enjoy other rewarding moments with the help of season-long sponsor Skechers, supplying the weekly HOH winner with a new pair of shoes to get around the house with ease and comfort.
"The house will feature a newly added, furnished space called the Leon’s Lounge, as well as custom elements including an eye-catching fish tank. Starting today (February 25, 2019), Canadians can head to BigBrotherCanada.ca and vote for one of two Leon’s-furnished looks to be featured in the Leon’s Lounge."
The vote were between the following:
|Look 1||Look 2|
Similar to last season, Big Brother Canada: After Dark will be broadcast on the offical Big Brother Canada website. The first episode was released into two parts on March 11th, recorded from March 10th.
- "Top Level Clearance": Starting the day the cast was revealed, the public voted to send one houseguest into the house first via the Leon's Lounge. The houseguest sent into the lounge will have special intel to start their game. Canada chose to send in Damien Ketlo.
- "Canada's Asset": Once again, similar to season 2, season 4, and season 6, Canada will vote one additional houseguest into the house.
- Blood Power of Veto: After being hidden inside the Leon's Lounge, the Blood Power of Veto was unleashed in Week 5. The houseguests, excluding the HoH, had to deliberate and come to a unanimous decision on who should receive the Blood Veto. That person would be immune for that week, but did not find out the power of the Blood Veto until after the Veto Meeting. It was revealed that after the eviction, they could Veto the evicted houseguest, which would automatically evict the remaining houseguest on the block, but the holder wouldn't be able to cast their own eviction vote. The house granted Kyra Shenker the Blood Veto and after Kiera Wallace was evicted, they chose not to use it.
- Instant Eviction: During Week 1, it was announced that was to be Power of Veto competition that week. One of the two original nominees will have no chance to save themselves and will be the first evictee.
- Asset Mission: When the public selected wildcard enters the house, they will have 24 hours to complete their mission. If they pass, they will be permitted to stay. If they fail, they are immediately evicted from the house. Cory Kennedy was able to complete her mission and gained immunity.
- Five Player Power of Veto: In a major change to the format, the Head of Household will not be eligible to participate in the Power of Veto competition. Only the two nominees and three houseguests chosen by random draw will participate. The Head of Household will then be eligible to play once there are only five houseguests left in the house.
- "Special Intelligence Access": During Week 3, Canada was given the power to vote for another houseguest to enter the Leon's Lounge. The selected houseguest will be given video intel on their fellow houseguests. Damien once again got voted in and discovered information on Mark Drelich and Samantha Picco.
- Hero of the Have-Nots: After the first Double Eviction, the official Big Brother Canada twitter account tweeted a poll that stated that one of the three Have-Nots for the week would be given a Tempur-Pedic mattress instead of sleeping in the have-not beds. They chose to give Kiera Wallace the bed for a night.
- Secret Assassin: During Week 7, a secret power was hidden in one of the boxes in the Archive Room. The power was revealed to be the Secret Assassin. The winner of the power would be able to name a third nominee for that week's eviction. The nominated houseguest would have no chance to save themselves from eviction. Adam Pike would go on to find the power on Day 44 and it was unleashed on Day 45 as he nominated Cory Kennedy.
Similar to past seasons, the public will have a chance to vote one additional houseguest into the game with a mission. If the selected houseguest passes their mission within 24 hours, they are permitted to stay. If they do not pass within the time, they are immediately evicted from the house.
|Cory Kennedy||Selected||Holly Noseworthy||Not Selected|
Former Houseguest Visitors
During the season, various past houseguests visited the house as apart of minitasks.
| ||Big Brother Canada 2||Evicted - 12th Place||Day 7|| Delivered the HOH|
|Big Brother Canada 5||Jury Member - 4th Place||Day 65|| Hosted|
| ||Big Brother Canada 3||Jury Member - 9th Place||Day 10||Participated in Wendy's|
|Big Brother Canada 5||Winner|
| ||Big Brother Canada 5||Runner-Up|
| ||Big Brother Canada 6||Evicted - 12th Place||Day 14|| Delivered the HOH|
| ||Big Brother Canada 6||Runner-Up||Day 21|||
| ||Big Brother Canada 6||Evicted - 16th Place||Day 28|||
| ||Big Brother Canada 5||Jury Member - 3rd Place||Day 35|||
| ||Big Brother Canada 5||Jury Member - 7th Place||Day 42|||
| ||Big Brother Canada 6||Jury Member - 7th Place||Day 49|||
| ||Big Brother Canada 6||Evicted - 10th Place||Day 56|||
| ||Big Brother Canada 3||Winner||Day 63|| Styled the houseguests for the|
Big Brother Canada Awards
| ||Big Brother Canada 6||Jury Member - 6th Place|| Delivered the HOH|
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10|
|Head of Household||Adam||Dane||Chelsea||Dane||Adam||Samantha||Cory||Mark||Adam||Dane||Kyra||Dane||Dane|
|Key:||HOH||Vetoed Initial Nominee||Nominees||Replacement Nominee|
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10|
|Day 21||Day 27||Day 49||Day 56||Day 64||Day 70||Finale|
|Mark||Laura||Maki||Kailyn||Chelsea||Eddie||Samantha|| Rep||Damien|| Rep|| ||Dane|
|Estefania||Laura||Kyra||Kailyn||Chelsea||Eddie||Mark|| Rep|| ||Dane|
|Cory|| Not in|
|Samantha||Laura||Maki||Kailyn||Chelsea||Eddie|| Rep|| ||Dane|
|Kailyn||Laura||Kyra|| Rep|| |
|Key:||Immune||HOH||POV||Nominated||Rep: Replacement Nominee||Secret Assassin||Evicted||Jury||Blood POV|
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 5|
| Top Level|
| Hero of the|
|Cory||Not in House||Win||Loss||Ineligible|
|Holly||Not in House||Loss|
Big Brother Canada Awards
Once again for season 7, the Big Brother Canada Awards returned to the contestants to re-live past experiences based on the outside fan base. The four contestants were Adam Pike, Anthony Douglas, Dane Rupert and Kyra Shenker.
|1||Favourite Doofus||Dane & The Boxes||Kyra in the Shower|
|2||Favourite Gnarley Moment||Adam Farts||Taco Armpits|
|3||Favourite Caught In The Act Moment||Dane & Este||Adam & Sam|
|4||Favourite Trippin' Out Moment||Angelica||Este's Hair|
|5||Favourite Keepin' It Real Moment||Cory's Speech||Kailyn's Speech|
On Day 1, fourteen HouseGuests entered the spy-themed "Big Brother Canada" House. As the first twist of the season, Damien was selected by Canada to enter the House first, by himself. He had the opportunity to locate a secret "Leon's Lounge" and watch the first two groups enter the House before entering with the last group. After everyone settled in, Arisa dropped another bombshell: the Power of Veto competition for the week would be voided, meaning the two nominees would automatically face the first eviction. She also revealed secrets about everyone publicly. All of the HouseGuests were then locked up for the Operation: Escape Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests were locked in separate chambers. In the first round, HouseGuests must untie themselves from their chair and use the materials inside the chamber to reach a set of keys to unlock their door. The first seven HouseGuests to unlock their door would move on to the second round. Adam, Kiera, Estefania, Kailyn, Anthony, Mark, and Maki advanced to the second round. For the second round, HouseGuests must use a spoon to dig a hole, crawl under the fence, and hit their button. The first HouseGuest to hit their button will be the first Head of Household of the season. Adam was the winner. On Day 2, Adam nominated Damien and Laura for eviction. On Day 6, Laura was evicted by a unanimous 11-0 vote. Immediately after the eviction, Arisa gave another announcement. Canada voted for either Cory or Holly to enter the House as a "secret asset". Cory was chosen to enter the House, but was also given a secret mission from Arisa. She must make three Final Two deals within 24 hours. If she succeeds, she will earn immunity for the week. If she fails, she will be immediately evicted from the House.
Following Laura's eviction and Cory's entrance, the HouseGuests were teed off in the Golf for It Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests must balance a golf ball on their over-sized club. If they dropped their ball at any time, they were eliminated. However, at random points throughout the competition, the first HouseGuest to hit their button would earn the right to try and hit their ball into the hole for the win. If they missed the shot, they would be eliminated. The last HouseGuest with their ball on their club, or the first HouseGuest to sink their ball into the hole, will be the new Head of Household. Dane was the winner after being the last one standing. As Head of Household, Dane had to select three HouseGuests to become the first Have-Nots of the season. Adam, Mark, and Sam became Have-Nots for the week. Cory formed Final Two deals with Kailyn, Damien, and Eddie, thus completing her mission and earning safety for the week. Alliances began forming very quickly. Dane, Adam, Anthony, and Mark formed the "Pretty Boys" alliance; Sam, Chelsea, Estefania, and Kiera joined the "Pretty Boys" to form "The Eight" alliance. On Day 7, Dane nominated Kyra and Maki for eviction, with Kyra as the target. During the player pick for the Veto competition, another twist was revealed. The Head of Household is not eligible to compete for the Power of Veto until only five HouseGuests remain. On Day 8, Kyra and Maki, as well as Adam, Anthony, and Chelsea, splashed in the On a Roll Power of Veto competition. In this competition, HouseGuests must fill their bucket with sap and walk across the river via the spinning logs. If they fall, they must try again. After they reach the other side, they must pour their bucket into their container. The first HouseGuest to fill their container with enough sap to remove their ball will win the Power of Veto. Adam was the winner. On Day 10, Adam decided not to use the Power of Veto. Despite originally being the pawn, Maki became a target after Anthony and Kyra told Adam that Maki was targeting him and after Maki told Dane he would target him. On Day 11, Karen and Kevin from Big Brother Canada 5 surprised the Have-Nots for a task. After watching a video featuring the two, the Have-Nots were asked a series of questions. If they could answer three questions correctly, they would win a "Wendy's" meal for the whole House. They passed their task and earned the meal. On Day 13, after Dane was the tie-breaker, Maki was evicted by a 6-5 vote.
Following Maki's eviction, the HouseGuests were trained in the Truth and Spies Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests faced off two at a time at the podium. They were asked a question about their training exercises that took place the day before. HouseGuests must determine whether the question is true or a lie. If they answer correctly, they will advance and eliminate their opponent. If they are incorrect, they will be eliminated and their opponent will advance. The HouseGuest who survived the match will then select the next two HouseGuests to face off. The last HouseGuest standing will be the new Head of Household. Chelsea was the winner. On Day 14, the HouseGuests got sloppy in the Slop and Slide Have-Not competition. For this competition, HouseGuests were divided into teams of three. In each of the first two rounds, one player from each team must slide down the slide into the slop and search for discs with a slop-inspired recipe. Once they find one, they must head over to the table and eat that dish. The first team in each round to eat all three dishes will be Haves for the week. The remaining three HouseGuests will be Have-Nots for the week. Anthony, Eddie, and Sam became Have-Nots for the week. Chelsea aimed to send Kailyn out the door after Kailyn orchestrated a last-minute attempt to save Maki last week. On Day 14, Chelsea nominated Damien and Kiera for eviction, with the plan to backdoor Kailyn. Before the Power of Veto competition, the players spun a wheel with various numbers. The HouseGuest with the highest number will win an advantage in the Power of Veto competition. Sam earned the advantage. On Day 15, Damien and Kiera, including Kyra, Sam, and Cory, gamed in the Instant Bingo Power of Veto competition, sponsored by "OLG". In the first round of the competition, HouseGuests must scratch off their bingo card to reveal their numbers. They must then search the balls being blasted to find the corresponding numbers and place them in their card. The first two HouseGuests to black out their card will move on to the final round. Sam's advantage gave her two spots already filled in. Kiera and Sam moved on to the final round. In the final round, the two must attempt to solve a crossword relating to "Big Brother". The first HouseGuest to correctly solve the crossword will win the Power of Veto. Sam was the winner. On Day 17, Sam took Kiera off the block, and Chelsea named Kailyn as the replacement nominee. On Day 18, Damien received a clue to embark on a secret mission through the House. After following a series of clues, he entered Leon's Lounge for the opportunity to watch classified information on Mark and Sam. On Day 20, Kailyn was evicted by a 10-0 vote.
Following Kailyn's eviction, the HouseGuests stuck it out in the Buzzkilled 2.0 Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests must wait for the buzzer to sound. Once it does, they must hit their button. Throughout the competition, Big Brother will make them offers to lure them away from their button, including pizza and Have cards to avoid being Have-Nots. The last HouseGuest to ring in for each round will be eliminated. The last HouseGuest standing will be the new Head of Household. Dane was the winner. Adam, Cory, and Damien became Have-Nots for the week. Distrust between the guys and the girls of "The Eight" caused paranoia within the alliance, and they began to turn on each other. On Day 21, Dane nominated Chelsea and Kyra for eviction. On Day 22, the nominees, joined by Mark, Sam, and Cory, put it all on the line in the Comp Beast Hall of Fame Power of Veto competition. In this competition, HouseGuests competed head-to-head. In each match, they must put on their medal, crawl under their hurdles, and cross their balance beam. They must then toss five rings onto their pegs in order to complete one lap. The first HouseGuest to complete three laps will win the match and eliminate their opponent. The winner of the final race will win the Power of Veto. Cory was the winner. On Day 24, Cory decided not to use the Power of Veto. On Day 27, Chelsea was evicted by a 9-0 vote.
Arisa then informed the HouseGuests of the Double Eviction. Immediately after, the HouseGuests recalled in the Before or After Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests were read a series of events that have taken place this season. They must determine whether the first event took place before or after the second event. An incorrect answer resulted in elimination. The last HouseGuest standing will be the new Head of Household. Adam was the winner. He immediately nominated Eddie and Kiera for eviction. Eddie and Kiera, accompanied by Anthony, Estefania, and Mark, then got mazed and confused in the Spaced Out Power of Veto competition. In this competition, HouseGuests must stand and lean on their disc in order to maneuver their ball through their maze. The first HouseGuest to move their ball through the maze to hit their button will win the Power of Veto. Kiera was the winner. At the Veto Meeting, Kiera took herself off the block, and Adam named Kyra as the replacement nominee. On Day 27, Eddie was evicted by a 8-0 vote.
Following Chelsea and Eddie's evictions, the HouseGuests surveyed the scene in the I Spy Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests had two minutes to run throughout the House to study a series of installations. After the two minutes, the HouseGuests were asked a series of questions about what they saw. Each correct answer earned them one point. The HouseGuest with the most points will be the new Head of Household. Sam was the winner. As a reward for winning Head of Household, Sam earned the opportunity to warch an exclusive episode from "Adult Swim" with a HouseGuest of her choice. She chose Adam to join her. She was also responsible for choosing the three Have-Nots for the week and chose Dane, Estefania, and Kiera. Arisa surprised the HouseGuests by revealing the existence of a secret room. After finding the secret room, the HouseGuests discovered the Blood Veto. The next morning, the HouseGuests found the Blood Veto missing. After Sam was sequestered in the Head of Household room, everyone else was presented with a dilemma. They must decide unanimously who should receive the Blood Veto, despite not knowing how it works. This person will be safe for the week and is ineligible to play in the Power of Veto competition. Kyra received the Blood Veto. On Day 28, Sam nominated Kiera and Mark for eviction. On Day 29, Kiera, Mark, Damien, Estefania, and Adam balanced in the Balance of Power Power of Veto competition. In this competition, HouseGuests will place one ball on their pole and complete one lap on the beam. Each lap, they will add another ball to their pole, making it more difficult to balance. If a ball drops, they may continue, but may only add one ball per trip. If they fall off their beam, they must completely start over. The first HouseGuest to return to the platform with 25 balls will win the Power of Veto. Adam was the winner. On Day 30, Canada voted for Kiera to receive a one night's sleep on a real bed in the Have-Not room. On Day 31, Adam decided not to use the Power of Veto. Immediately after the Veto Meeting, Kyra learned the power of the Blood Veto. After the live eviction vote, Kyra has the power to veto the House's decision and automatically evict the other nominee if she decides to do so. She may only use the Blood Veto at the upcoming eviction, and must keep the power a secret from the others. On Day 34, Kiera was evicted by a 5-1 vote, with Estefania voting to evict Mark. Arisa revealed the power of the Blood Veto to the House, but Kyra decided not to use the Blood Veto and cemented Kiera's eviction.
Following Kiera's eviction, the HouseGuests were gutted in the Pipe Dream Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests must hang onto their pipe for as long as they can. If they fall off their pipe, they will be eliminated. The last HouseGuest standing will be the new Head of Household. Cory was the winner. For being the first three HouseGuests to fall in the Head of Household competition, Anthony, Kyra, and Mark became Have-Nots for the week. Definite cracks formed within the "Pretty Boys" alliance after Adam got fed up with the others wanting to target Sam. On Day 35, Cory nominated Dane and Estefania for eviction. On Day 36, Dane and Estefania, plus Kyra, Sam, and Mark, rolled in the Breaking Records Power of Veto competition. In this competition, HouseGuests must roll their ball along the record and catch it on the other side. Each time they roll and catch their ball, they will earn one point. However, if they drop their ball, their counter will drop to zero. The first HouseGuest to reach 300 points will win the Power of Veto. Dane was the winner. On Day 38, Dane took himself off the block, and Cory named Sam as the replacement nominee. On Day 41, Sam was evicted by a 5-1 vote, with Adam voting to evict Estefania. She became the first member of the jury.
Following Sam's eviction, the HouseGuests sobered up for the Drunk Speeches Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests must listen to a series of speeches given by HouseGuests this season. However, the speeches are morphed to sound as if they were spoken while drunk. They must identify what day the speech took place. A correct answer earned each HouseGuest one point. The HouseGuest with the most points will be the new Head of Household. Mark was the winner. As Head of Household, Mark was required to name three Have-Nots for the week. Damien, Dane, and Estefania became Have-Nots for the week. In order to hide his alliance, Mark wanted to use one of the "Pretty Boys" as a pawn. On Day 42, Mark nominated Adam and Damien for eviction. On Day 43, Adam, Damien, Kyra, Estefania, and Cory were grilled in the Bring the Spice Power of Veto competition. sponsored by "Wendy's". In this competition, each HouseGuest will have a spice timer that will begin to drain. They must slide down their pole and begin transferring puzzle pieces, two at a time, to their board. If their timer starts to run out, HouseGuests must climb up their ladder and refill it. If their timer completely empties, they will be eliminated. In addition, at one point in the competition, their "craving" phone will ring. The first HouseGuest to answer the phone will receive a larger bucket to help fill their timer. After completing their puzzle, HouseGuests must land six balls into their holes. The first HouseGuest to land six balls into their holes will win the Power of Veto, as well as $5000 from "Wendy's". Adam was the winner. On Day 45, Adam took himself off the block, and Mark named Estefania as the replacement nominee. On Day 46, Adam discovered a black light in the Archive Room, and he found a secret mission to search the room for clues to a "game-changing opportunity". After following the clues, Adam earned the power of the "Secret Assassin". He earned the opportunity to secretly name a third nominee to face this week's eviction. He secretly nominated Cory for eviction. On Day 48, Cory was evicted by a 3-1-0 vote, with Anthony voting to evict Estefania. She became the second member of the jury.
Following Cory's eviction, the HouseGuests delivered in the Ship 'til You Drop Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests must collect the boxes rolling down the conveyor belt and use their body to press them against the wall. As the competition continues, their stack will get longer and more difficult to hold. In addition, temptation boxes containing prizes, such as letters from home and the right to be a Have, will come down the belt. HouseGuests can choose to accept the temptation by adding it to their stack. If a HouseGuest drops a box, they will be eliminated. The last HouseGuest standing will be the new Head of Household. Adam was the winner. For not accepting the Have boxes, Anthony, Damien, Dane, and Kyra became Have-Nots for the week. Dane discovered "Marsha the Moose" came to life in Leon's Lounge. He was given a secret mission by Marsha to complete a series of tasks with his teeth. He must drop his teeth in someone's drink, get someone to put his teeth in his mouth, and pretend to drop his teeth in a batch of cookies for the HouseGuests. If he succeeds, he will win food for the whole House. He passed his mission and earned the food. To keep up the fake rivalry from last week, Adam lied to Damien and Estefania about wanting to backdoor Mark. On Day 49, Adam nominated Damien and Estefania for eviction. On Day 50, Damien and Estefania, combined with Dane, Kyra, and Mark, mined in the Strike It Rich Power of Veto competition. In this competition, HouseGuests must use their puzzle pieces to fix their broken track. After completing their track, they will hop in their cart and ride to their mine. They must grab a gold nugget and place it on the scale, stacking them as they go. If the nugget does not fit, they must return it to the mine and try again. The first HouseGuest to stack all of their nuggets in the bank will win the Power of Veto. Damien was the winner. On Day 52, Damien took himself off the block, and Adam named Mark as the replacement nominee. On Day 55, Estefania was evicted by a 3-1 vote, with Dane voting to evict Mark. She became the third member of the jury.
Arisa then informed the HouseGuests of the Double Eviction. Immediately after, the HouseGuests took their shot in the Right on Cue Head of Household competition. In this competition, each HouseGuest will shoot their ball with the giant pool cue towards the numbered slots at the end of the table. The HouseGuest with the highest score will be the new Head of Household. Dane was the winner. He immediately nominated Damien and Kyra for eviction. Everyone except Dane then chewed each other out in the Balls Out Power of Veto competition. In this competition, HouseGuests will race to remove all of the gum balls from their machine. When empty, they must exit their machine and hit their buzzer. The first HouseGuest to hit their buzzer will win the Power of Veto. Anthony was the winner. At the Veto Meeting, Anthony decided not to use the Power of Veto. On Day 55, Damien was evicted by a 3-0 vote. He became the fourth member of the jury.
Following Estefania and Damien's evictions, the HouseGuests sought a spot in the final four in the We Need An Answer Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests will be asked a series of trivia questions about the season. HouseGuests must race to find the answer on the wall behind them and buzz in. However, they must move quickly, as only the first three HouseGuests to buzz in will be eligible to receive a point. Each correct answer earned them one point. The HouseGuest with the most points will be the new Head of Household. Kyra was the winner. On Day 56, Big Brother gave the HouseGuests a special task. They were given thirty minutes to study the Archive Room. They would then be given a quiz about items in the room. If they fail the quiz, the whole House will be Have-Nots for the rest of the season. The HouseGuests failed the quiz, but Big Brother revealed it was all a prank, and the Have-Not Room was closed for the season. On Day 56, Kyra nominated Adam and Dane for eviction. On Day 57, the HouseGuests were pinned in the Jewel Heist Power of Veto competition. In this competition, HouseGuests will each stand on a wall with jewel pegs. They must attempt to remove as many pegs as possible in order to earn points. Each green jewel is worth one point, each blue jewel is worth two points, and each red jewel is worth three points. However, as they claim more jewels, they will have less pegs to support themselves on the wall. In addition, they may only steal jewels when the lasers are off. If they fall off the wall, their score will be locked in. The HouseGuest who steals the highest total value in jewels will win the Power of Veto. Adam was the winner. On Day 58, the HouseGuests were locked in "Leon's Lounge", and were surprised to see their loved ones enter the House. The loved ones were given the task to select one of their own to see their HouseGuest. The loved ones selected Kyra, but "Big Brother" let everyone see their loved ones. On Day 59, Adam took himself off the block, and Kyra named Mark as the replacement nominee. Despite originally being the target, Dane's campaigning began to flip Anthony and Kyra's minds in wanting to keep Dane, in hopes of using him to get rid of Adam next week. On Day 62, Mark was evicted by a 2-0 vote. He became the fifth member of the jury.
Following Mark's eviction, the HouseGuests headed to the Mainframe for the Name That Mission Head of Household competition. In this competition, the monitor would begin to reveal five HouseGuests who played in a Power of Veto competition this season. HouseGuests must identify which Power of Veto competition they all competed in. The first HouseGuest to buzz in with the correct answer will earn one point. The HouseGuest with the most points will be the new Head of Household. Dane was the winner. On Day 63, Big Brother Canada 3 winner Sarah Hanlon surprised the HouseGuests for the "Big Brother Canada Awards". The HouseGuests were styled and got to watch memorable moments from the season. On Day 63, Dane nominated Adam and Kyra for eviction. On Day 64, the HouseGuests hunted in the Veto Hunter final Power of Veto competition. In this competition, HouseGuests competed individually. HouseGuests must work their way through the video game to find a series of question boxes. Each box will present them with a different question. The must search their game for the HouseGuests that apply to each question, return them to the box, and buzz in. If they are correct, the box will release a Veto. In addition, hidden throughout the game are gold coins. If a HouseGuest decides to return five coins to the coin box, one minute will be deducted from their final time. The HouseGuest who unlocks all five Vetoes the fastest will win the final Power of Veto of the season. Dane was the winner. At the Veto Meeting, Dane decided not to use the Power of Veto. On Day 64, Anthony cast the sole vote to evict Adam. He became the sixth member of the jury.
Following Adam's eviction, the HouseGuests engaged in their final battle in the Crystal Waters Part 1 of the Final Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests must carry one crystal at a time down their lane through the water, under the bamboo cage, and onto the floating platform. They will then go back down their lane, retrieve another one, and begin again. However, if they move too quickly, the waves will rock their stack and make it fall over. The first HouseGuest to stack 25 crystals on their platform will win Part 1 of the Final Head of Household competition and automatically advance to Part 3. Dane was the winner. Anthony and Kyra then faced off in the Security Breach Part 2 of the Final Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests must answer a series of questions to crack the House's security system. They must first find the four answers that apply to the question that appears on the door and hit their buzzer. If correct, they will receive a new question. If incorrect, they must try again. The HouseGuest who completes all of the questions faster will win Part 2 of the Final Head of Household competition and face Dane in Part 3. Kyra was the winner. Dane and Kyra had the final showdown in the Jury Questions Part 3 of the Final Head of Household competition. In this competition, HouseGuests were asked questions based on the members of the jury. A correct answer earned one point. The HouseGuest with more points after seven questions will become the final Head of Household of the season. Dane was the winner. On Day 69, Dane cast the sole vote to evict Kyra. They became the seventh and final member of the jury.
On Day 69, after receiving all of the jury's votes, Anthony was deemed the runner-up and walked away with $20,000, and Dane left the House with $100,000, $10,000 worth of groceries from "Summer Fresh", a dream vacation for two courtesy of "Contiki Holidays", a $25,000 home furnishing makeover from "Leon's", and was deemed the winner of Big Brother Canada 7.
Week 3 Cheating Incident
Following the Week 3 Power of Veto competition, several houseguests accused Samantha of cheating with fellow houseguests Adam and Kyra.
As a result, the official website released an official statement:"With respect to this week’s Power of Veto competition that took place Saturday night, there is some misinformation floating around that we would like to clarify via the rules of that competition.
Accusations have been made that Kyra cheated by helping Samantha. However, there was no rule against the players helping each other, so no rule was broken. There is also an accusation that Adam, who was not playing, helped Sam. We have reviewed the footage, and confirmed that no cheating took place, therefore the integrity of the challenge was not impacted.
Big Brother sees everything and hears everything, and will always intervene when necessary."
In addition, co-executive and challenge producer, Trevor Boris released a statement on Twitter that no rules were broken during the competition.
However, once the episode aired, there was no mention of the incident. The actual event that happened is unknown.
- This is the second season of Big Brother Canada where the final two were the same gender, in this case male. The first was Big Brother Canada 6 with an all female final two.
- Every female who won HOH was evicted the following week:
|Big Brother Canada 7 Ratings|
|Season Avg Viewers|
|1||1||Wednesday, March 6, 2019||1.213||18|||
|2||Thursday, March 7, 2019||1.232||1.223||17|
|2||3||Sunday, March 10, 2019||1.075||1.173||22|
|4||Wednesday, March 13, 2019||1.191||1.178||18|||
|5||Thursday, March 14, 2019||1.118||1.166||21|
|3||6||Sunday, March 17, 2019||1.018||1.141||23|
|7||Wednesday, March 20, 2019||1.083||1.133||18|||
|8||Thursday, March 21, 2019||1.133||1.133||15|
|4||9||Sunday, March 24, 2019||1.163||1.136||14|
|10||Wednesday, March 27, 2019||1.210||1.144||17|||
|11||Thursday, March 28, 2019||1.246||1.153||16|
|5||12||Sunday, March 31, 2019||1.288||1.164||T-14|
|13||Wednesday, April 3, 2019||1.238||1.170||22|||
|14||Thursday, April 4, 2019||1.216||1.173||24|
|6||15||Sunday, April 7, 2019||1.120||1.170||25|
|16||Wednesday, April 10, 2019||1.062||1.163||21|||
|17||Thursday, April 11, 2019||1.124||1.161||17|
|7||18||Sunday, April 14, 2019||1.215||1.164||12|
|19||Wednesday, April 17, 2019||1.134||1.162||18|||
|20||Thursday, April 18, 2019||1.313||1.170||14|
|8||21||Sunday, April 21, 2019||1.124||1.167||19|
|22||Wednesday, April 24, 2019||1.183||1.168||17|||
|23||Thursday, April 25, 2019||1.339||1.176||14|
|9||24||Sunday, April 28, 2019||1.164||1.175||19|
|25||Wednesday, May 1, 2019||1.323||1.181||16|||
|26||Thursday, May 2, 2019||1.196||1.182||21|
|10||27||Sunday, May 5, 2019||1.242||1.184||18|
|28||Wednesday, May 8, 2019||1.183||1.184||22|||
|29||Thursday, May 9, 2019||1.290||1.187||20|
|Key:||Increase||Decrease||No Change||Eviction Show|
- ↑ Big Brother Canada (BigBrotherCA). “It's official 🎉 #BBCAN7". 4 June 2018, 12:00 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ Global TV (GlobalTV). “Big news! 🎉 #BBCeleb2 #BBCAN7". 4 June 2018, 8:20 AM. Tweet.
- ↑ Global TV (GlobalTV). "SEASON 7. 2019. CONFIRMED. #BBCAN7 #YouCanAndYouWill @BigBrotherCA @GlobalTV". 4 June 2018, 8:20 AM. Tweet.
- ↑ Global TV (GlobalTV). "Mark your calendars: #BBCAN7 is coming at you March 6 💥". 21 January 2019, 3:30 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ NEW YEAR, NEW DRAMA! GLOBAL GEARS UP FOR THE SEASON 7 PREMIERE OF BIG BROTHER CANADA WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6. Corus Entertainment (21 January 2019). Retrieved on 26 February 2019.
- ↑ Big Brother Daily (_BBCanada). “Big Brother Canada 7 houseguests Kyra Shenker, Kailyn Archer and Mark Drelich #BBCAN7” 27 February 2019, 1:23 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ The Big Brother Wiki (bigbrotherwikia). “Looks like @globalnews screwed up cause the videos are gone but the links are still live. #BBCAN7” 27 February 2019, 12:54 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 OPERATION HOUSEGUEST UNDERWAY! GLOBAL ANNOUNCES 14 NEW AGENTS JOINING THE SEVENTH SEASON OF BIG BROTHER CANADA. Corus Entertainment (27 February 2019). Retrieved on 28 February 2019.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Big Brother Videos. “Big Brother Canada Season 7 Preview Special #BBCAN7” YouTube, ET Canada, 5 March 2019. Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- ↑ STAFF (25 February 2018). BE IN THE BIG BROTHER CANADA AUDIENCE. Global TV. Retrieved on 28 February 2018.
- ↑ STAFF (25 February 2018). TOUR THE BBCAN7 HOUSE. Global TV. Retrieved on 25 February 2018.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 GLOBAL ANNOUNCES NEW AND RETURNING SPONSORS FOR A CLASSIFIED SEVENTH SEASON OF BIG BROTHER CANADA. Corus Entertainment (25 February 2019). Retrieved on 26 February 2019.
- ↑ STAFF (25 February 2018). LEON’S LOUNGE. Big Brother Canada. Archived from the original on 26 February 2018. Retrieved on 26 February 2018.
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Video. Big Brother Canada. Retrieved on 15 March 2019.
- ↑ Canada Votes. Global. Retrieved on 28 February 2019.
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 GLOBAL INITIATES CANADA’S MISSION: VOTE FOR BIG BROTHER CANADA’S FINAL HOUSEGUEST. Corus Entertainment (6 March 2019). Retrieved on 7 March 2019.
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 STAFF (9 March 2018). CANADA’S ASSET RULES OF PLAY. Global TV. Retrieved on 9 March 2018.
- ↑ Canada Votes. Global TV. Retrieved on 18 March 2019.
- ↑ BigBrotherJunkie 👁 #BBCAN7 (89razorskate20). "Arisa announces a new Canada Votes! #BBCAN7". 17 March 2019, 8:50 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ Big Brother Canada (BigBrotherCA). "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to determine The Hero of the Have Nots. Which Have Not deserves a solid night’s sleep on a @tempurpedicCDN mattress courtesy of @leonsfurniture #BBCAN7". 29 March 2019, 5:17 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ Laur (FunFeedMoments). "Adam secretly nominates Cory #BBCAN7". 15 April 2019, 9:03 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ Big Brother Canada (BigBrotherCA). "In this @WendysCanada #FreshMoment @DaneBBCan7 picks @theikawong's brain on how to level up his game #BBCAN7". 11 March 2019, 1:00 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ BigBrotherJunkie 👁 #BBCAN7 (89razorskate20). "Wendy’s task, HGs were shown a video of @KevinRobMartin and @Karensreal reuniting and sorting out their beef at Wendy’s. #bbcan7". 14 March 2019, 8:21 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ BigBrotherJunkie 👁 #BBCAN7 (89razorskate20). "@HamzaBBCAN6 was the Wendy’s delivery man this week! #bbcan7". 17 March 2019, 8:38 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ BigBrotherJunkie 👁 #BBCAN7 (89razorskate20). "This week @kaegrant was in charge of delivering the Wendy’s to Dane for his Wendy’s date with Cory! #bbcan7". 24 March 2019, 8:44 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ BigBrotherJunkie 👁 #BBCAN7 (89razorskate20). "Sam took Anthony to her Wendy’s date! @BBCANHGRozina was in charge of delivering the food this week! #bbcan7". 31 March 2019, 9:19 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ Alfie Sheldon (AlfieS12). "Demetres to win! #BBCAN7". 7 April 2019, 8:37 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ BigBrotherJunkie 👁 #BBCAN7 (89razorskate20). "Mark took Damien to his Wendy’s game chat talk and @WilliamLapriseD delivered the food this week! #bbcan7". 14 April 2019, 8:45 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ #BBCAN7 Network 👁 (BBCANNetwork). "#DingDong this weeks Wendy worker was @OliviaBBCan6 !#BBCAN7". 21 April 2019, 8:44 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ Big Brother Always #BBCAN7 (BigBroAlways). "It's #BBCAN6 Erika serving the @WendysCanada ! #BBCAN7". 28 April 2019, 8:49 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ #BBCAN7 Network 👁 (BBCANNetwork). "[https://twitter.com/BBCANNetwork/status/1125142765380067328 Season 3 winner @flatshanlon will be styling the HGs tonight for the #BBCANAwards! Who's excited? 8pm ET/PT #BBCAN7 ]". 5 May 2019, 4:58 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ #BBCAN7 Network 👁 (BBCANNetwork). ".@JohnnyBBCAN is the final HOH Wendy's worker for season 7 #BBCAN7". 5 May 2019, 8:50 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 STAFF (18 March 2018). CLARIFICATION OF MARCH 16TH, 2019 POV COMP RULES. Retrieved on 18 March 2018.
- ↑ 34.0 34.1 Trevor Boris (TrevorBoris). “#BBCAN7". 17 March 2019, 5:26 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ March 4, 2019 - March 10, 2019 (National).pdf. Numeris (19 March 2019). Retrieved on 21 March 2019.
- ↑ March 11, 2019 - March 17, 2019 (National).pdf. Numeris (26 March 2019). Retrieved on 27 March 2019.
- ↑ March 18, 2019 - March 24, 2019 (National).pdf. Numeris (2 April 2019). Retrieved on 2 April 2019.
- ↑ March 25, 2019 - March 31, 2019 (National).pdf. Numeris (2 April 2019). Retrieved on 9 April 2019.
- ↑ April 01, 2019 - April 7, 2019 (National).pdf. Numeris (16 April 2019). Retrieved on 17 April 2019.
- ↑ April 08, 2019 - April 14, 2019 (National).pdf. Numeris (24 April 2019). Retrieved on 25 April 2019.
- ↑ April 15, 2019 - April 21, 2019 (National).pdf. Numeris (30 April 2019). Retrieved on 30 April 2019.
- ↑ April 22, 2019 - April 28, 2019 (National).pdf. Numeris (8 May 2019). Retrieved on 8 May 2019.
- ↑ April 29, 2019 - May 5, 2019 (National).pdf. Numeris (14 May 2019). Retrieved on 14 May 2019.
- ↑ May 6, 2019 - May 12, 2019 (National).pdf. Numeris (23 May 2019). Retrieved on 23 May 2019.
|English||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8|
|French||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7|