Big Brother Brazil 9 is the ninth season of Big Brother Brazil.
- The Game - The ninth season of Big Brother Brazil brought some news regarding the other seasons.
- One of these novelties was the Bubble. This bubble, in fact, was a glass house that was in the mall Via Parque, in Rio de Janeiro, where four of the eighteen chosen were a week confined separately from the rest. At first, the most voted of the four members of the glass house would take the place of the first eliminated of BBB 9. However, on the day of the result of the most voted, in the program of January 21, 2009, a vote was held (Big Boss) where the public could choose the possibility of another participant of the glass house, the second most voted, joining the game. The option was well received by the public through the vote and, with 94% of the votes, it was decided that the 2 most voted, Emanuel and Josiane respectively, could join the house.
- Another novelty was the wall that separated the house in two sides (A and B). A draw, held in the premiere program, defined which side would be each of the participants in the house. On Side A, half of the participants lived inside the house itself. On Side B, a room and a free area were available for the other participants. In the program of January 18, 2009, in which the first wall was built, this wall was removed.
During the 5th week, a new "bubble" was created, this time in the outside (garden) of the BBB house, separating a glass two participants from the rest of the group. The two (André and Maíra Cardi) waited without knowing what would happen during the days that would be there, as well as the participants. The Big Boss of the Week was a vote for the public to decide whether or not the two would enter the house. The voting lasted five days, ending on a Sunday, February 15, 2009, where the entry of the two participants was approved by a vote of 59%.
This season also saw an exchange between "Big Brother Brazil" and "Big Brother Africa". Current winner, the Angolan Ricardo "Ricco" Venâncio, 21, entered the house on February 28. He spent four days in the house and arrived at a Saturday party, which featured DJs and typical food from Angola. On the morning of March 3, Ricco left the house.
- Walked from Leonardo - the guest Leonardo was sent to a white room together with Newton and Ralf, but Leonardo could not stand the pressure and asked to leave.
- New Houseguests - André and Maira Cardi entered the house by popular vote.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12|
|Day 1||Day 6||Day 32||Day 34||Day 48||Day 50||Day 76||Day 78||Day 83||Final|
||Emanuel||Josiane||Maíra C.||Ralf||Maíra C.||Naiá||Priscila||Josiane||Priscila||Ineligible||Winner|
|Josiane||Mirla||Ana Carolina||Ana Carolina||Naiá
||Emanuel||Josiane||Maíra C.||Josiane||Ana Carolina||Naiá||Saved
||Michelle||Norberto||Ana Carolina||Ana Carolina||Ineligible
||Emanuel||Mirla||Ana Carolina||Ana Carolina||Ana Carolina||Naiá||Max||Ana Carolina||Francine|| |
||Ana Carolina||Francine||Francine||Ana Carolina||Francine||Max||Milena||Francine|| |
|Ana Carolina||Ana Carolina||Josiane||Max|| |
|Maíra C.||Not in House||Ineligible||Exempt||Priscila||Francine||Saved
||Francine||Maíra C.||Francine||Ana Carolina|| |
|André||Not in House||Ineligible||Exempt||Naiá
||Ana Carolina|| |
||Priscila||Ana Carolina||Alexandre||Ana Carolina|| |
|Maíra B.||Ineligible|| |
|Key:||HOH||Nominated||Twist Holder||POI||Immune||Vote to Enter||Saved: Saved by Immunity Holder(s)||Walked||Evicted|
|1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21|
|Big Brother Seasons|