Big Brother Brazil 2 is the second season of Big Brother Brazil.
- Final Two - Manuela won the final Head of Household competition. Therefore, Cida and Rodrigo were automatically nominated for eviction by default.
- Same Year - It was the only season of Big Brother Brazil exhibited in the same year in which another one was already exhibited and was also the only season of the program to be exhibited during the winter of the southern hemisphere. From the third season, the BBB started to be annual, always from January to March / April, summer season in the southern hemisphere.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10|
|Manuela||Rita||Tina||Jeferson||Jeferson||Moisés||Rodrigo||Fabrício||Rodrigo|| Ineligible|| Cida|
|Key:||Nominated||Head of Household||Evicted|
- This was the second season of the show to air in the same year and the only in the show's history to air during the winter in South America. The season lasted 71 days an increase of one week over the previous season. Instead of the Final Three, this season was a Final Two facing the public vote at the Finale Night.
- This edition counted on 12 Housemates.
- Rodrigo Leonel, was the winner with 65% of the votes in the final, surpassing Manuela Saadeh (35%).
- Thyrso was the most voted participant of this edition: they were 12 votes.
- Fernando was the participant with the highest percentage of elimination: 77% of the votes.
- Cida was the record holder of Nomination: 5.
- Cida was the oldest participant of the edition, with 38 years.
- Thais was the youngest participant of the edition, with 19 years.
|1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20|
|Big Brother Seasons|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.