The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Big Brother Brazil 17 is the seventeenth season of Big Brother Brazil.
- 1 Background
- 2 Twists
- 3 Housemates
- 4 Nominations History
- 5 Have/Have-Not History
- 6 Game History
- 7 Trivia
- Project DNA: Different from the American version, this season features two pairs of twins entering the house on Day 1 before the rest of the cast. Unbeknownst to the twins, the audience will vote for one twin of each pair to remain in the game, while the other twin will be evicted.
- Multiple HOHs: Similar to last season, it is possible for there to be more than one HOH within a week. Only one of the HOHs will be granted immunity, while the other one will recieve a cash prize but still be eligible for nominations and evictions.
- Big Phone: Similar to previous seasons, whoever answers the Big Phone will either receive the power to nominate someone secretly or will be automatically nominated themselves.
- Housemate Exchange: Evicted brothers Antônio Rafaski and Manoel Rafaski will swap with Elettra Lamborghini from Gran Hermano VIP 5 (Spain) for a to be determined amount of days.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12|
|Day 3||Day 6||Finale|
||Gabriela Flor||Mayara||Luiz Felipe||Emilly||Ilmar||Saved
||Vivian||Mayara||Luiz Felipe||Vivian||Marinalva||Vivian||Roberta||Ieda||Ieda||Marinalva||Ieda|| |
||Gabriela Flor||Mayara||Luiz Felipe||Vivian||Roberta||Pedro||Ieda||Rômulo||Daniel||Ieda|| |
||Gabriela Flor||Marcos||Marcos||Emilly||Elis||Rômulo||Ieda||Ieda||Emilly|| |
||Gabriela Flor||Mayara||Luiz Felipe||Emilly||Daniel
|Marcos||Ieda (x2)|| |
|Key:||HOH||Non-Immune HOH||Nominated||Twist Holder||POI||Immune||Saved||Evicted|
- Week 2 - At the beginning of the week, Marinalva was named a have and Rômulo was named a have-not. However, each group had to vote one member of each group to go to the other side. Marinalva was voted to be a have-not by the haves and Rômulo was voted to be a have by the have-nots.
- Week 3 - Ieda was randomly selected to pick one haves to be a have-not and one have-nots to be a have. She chose Elis, originally a have-not, to be a have and Ilmar, originally a have, to be a have-not.
- Week 4 - Marinalva was randomly selected to pick one haves to be a have-not and one have-nots to be a have. She chose Elis, originally a have-not, to be a have and Rômulo, originally a have, to be a have-not.
- Week 5 - Marinalva was randomly selected to pick two haves to be have-nots and one have-not to be a have. She chose Rômulo, originally a have-not, to be a have and Marcos and Pedro, originally haves, to be a have-nots.
- Week 6 - Marcos had to openly decide which have would be a have-not and which have-not would be a have. He chose Roberta, originally a have-not, to be a have and Daniel, originally a have, to be a have-not.
- Week 7 - Vivian had to openly decide which haves would be have-nots and which have-not would be a have. She chose Marinalva, originally a have-not, to be a have and Ieda and Ilmar, originally a haves, to be have-nots.
- Week 8 - Ieda had to openly decide which have would be a have-not and which have-not would be a have. She chose Marinalva, originally a have-not, to be a have and Daniel, originally a have, to be have-not.
- Week 9 - Marinalva had to openly decide which have would be a have-not and which have-not would be a have. She chose Ieda, originally a have-not, to be a have and Daniel, originally a have, to be have-not.
Round 2 (Expulsion)
- This is the first season to feature Tiago Leifert as a host instead of Pedro Bial.
- This is the third season of Big Brother Brazil to have all finalists be of the same gender (female).
|1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21|
|Big Brother Seasons|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.