The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ashleigh Coyle was a housemate and runner-up of Big Brother 15 (UK).
Retrieved from Channel 5
- Ashleigh is confrontational and says that she can't be led into thinking something or having her opinion swayed.
- She currently lives on a council estate and says it's one of the factors that gives her the drive to push further in her career.
- Ashleigh spends her money on clothes, shoes and her dog Gucci.
- She is a vegetarian and is a big fundraiser for a re-homing centre for cats and dogs due to her love of animals.
- Ashleigh works part time in a boutique clothes shop in Derry. She is also signed to a modelling agency and does modelling work in her free time.
- Her dream job would be to become a well-known model, but thinks that her chances are slim. She would love to set up her own events management and wedding planning business.
- Ashleigh would rather have love than money, because you always see 'celebrities who have enough money to feed the world and they're unhappy'.
- Her worst trait is that she talks about herself too much and her mum and boyfriend are always telling her off about it. She also says she sometimes forces her opinions on others. She is pro-abortion and has strong views which are generally not accepted among her community.
- A typical weekend would be seeing her boyfriend or a friend on Friday night, shopping on Saturday and clubbing in the evening, then lazing around on Sunday.
- Ashleigh wouldn't get on with lazy people, unhygienic people and those who don't clean up after themselves. She also wouldn't like bullies or people who would make her time in the House hard.
- As a housemate, Ashleigh would be 'young and bubbly' but people sometimes refer to her as 'airy fairy' which she thinks could annoy older people in the House. If there were any arguments in the House, she would 'always be on the side of the underdog'.
- She would donate some of her winnings to charity, buy a nice car and take her family on holiday somewhere sunny.
Player's History - Big Brother 15 (UK)
Power Housemate History
|Week 5||No Power Housemate|
|Big Brother 15 (UK) Housemates|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.