The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ash Harrison was a housemate and finalist on Big Brother 15 (UK).
Retrieved from Channel 5
Home town: Manchester
- Ash openly admits to being lazy and says his looks have given him an easy, blessed life 'filled with women'. He has an easy going laid back charm that he often uses to his advantage.
- He described himself as an unabashed flirt, who doesn't want to settle down.
- Ash is now a model but studied law at college and business and management at university.
- He is a big party boy and is well known on the Manchester scene.
- Ash still lives at home with his mum as he enjoys her cooking. He says, "My mum's one of my best friends. I'm a mummy’s boy and tell her everything – she's one of the lads".
- He grew up in Manchester where he's lived all his life and he can't imagine living anywhere else.
- Even from a young age, his good looks have got him everything and anything he's wanted.
- He uses being brought up by women to his advantage and knows how to turn on the charm to get what he wants.
- He was always part of the 'good looking, popular group' at school and was even friends with the majority of his teachers which he used to his advantage. His favourite subject was PE as it just came naturally to him and says it was always a subject that ensured he caught the ladies' eyes.
- He classes himself as a 'cheeky chappy' and the 'class clown'.
- Despite his blessed looks, he's known by his family and friends as 'the local handy man'.
- From a young age, he used to work for his dad's building firm and says he isn't afraid to get dirty.
- He's passionate about having a good time stating, "Life's too short. I think everyone should make the most of each day by having it large".
- David Beckham is his ultimate idol. He sees himself as a younger, better looking version of him.
- He attends his local gym daily, as well as playing football three times a week.
- He usually spends the whole summer in Ibiza.
- Ash is currently single and prefers it that way. "Life is so much less complicated without being tied down".
- His last relationship was over a year ago. "It just fizzled out. She didn't trust me and I ended up getting hurt".
- He thinks he'd be a 'laid back, handsome housemate who's always up for fun'.
Player's History - Big Brother 15 (UK)
Power Housemate History
|Week 1||Not In House|
|Week 5||No Power Housemate|
|Big Brother 15 (UK) Housemates|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.