This article is about the American Contestant from Big Brother 12 (US). For the Canadian Contestant, see Andrew James Gordon.
Andrew Ian Gordon was a HouseGuest on Big Brother 12. Andrew was viewed as a nuisance by his housemates. In Week 3, Andrew was nominated as a pawn to backdoor either Brendon Villegas or Rachel Reilly. However, when the plan backfired, Andrew was evicted by a unanimous 8-0 vote and placed 11th.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name: Andrew Gordon
Current Residence: Miami Beach, Fla.
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, spontaneous and sneaky
Favorite activities: Video games, poker, watching football, swimming and going to "Toys R Us"
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not seeing my daughter is always hard, but the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house will be not watching ESPN daily
Strategy for winning Big Brother: My formula: Kaysar + Will + George and Russell's (from Survivor) game plan = Andrew
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Politicians, lawyers, rude people and anyone with an IQ of an idiot
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I love the theme - bring it on!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Marvin from season 5 the most because he was intelligent and always said what he thought. I hated Holly from season 5 because she was annoying and materialistic
What are you afraid of: I hate snakes, heights, beauty (it can control me) and Rabbis scare me (self guilt)
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being a great father to my daughter
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Live for today because tomorrow will be yesterday soon
Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: I'm a tall, cute, Jewish, single, doctor, father that's very competitive and ready to stir the pot in the Big Brother house.
Player History - Big Brother 12
|Week 1||HOH||Sat Out - Immune 1|
Note: 1 Andrew volunteered to sit out of the first HOH competition as only twelve spots were available. In exchange, he was given immunity for the first week.
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
Post Big Brother
- In the summer of 2016, Andrew was cast in the third season of Audrey Middleton's online reality game, Sequester. He was voted out on Night 2.
- At the end of season 5, he awarded a $50 prize to the person the viewers voted had the best strategy. Sindy Nguyen won the award.
- On July 6th, 2017, it was revealed that he was to participate on season 10 of Sequester. He was voted out on night 7, and placed 4th.
- Andrew competed on an episode of Wheel of Fortune (American game show) that aired on February 4, 2020. He did not make it to the Bonus Round but finished with an all-cash total of $15,300.
- Andrew was the only male HouseGuest on Big Brother 12 to not reach the jury phase.
- He has the same first and last name as Big Brother Canada 2 houseguest Andrew James Gordon.
|Big Brother 12 (US) Houseguests|