The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Big Brother 15
Big Brother: Over The Top
List of America's Nominees
|15||Week 4|| |
|Week 7|| ||No|
- During Big Brother 15, none of the nominees nominated by America were evicted.
- On Big Brother: Over The Top, Danielle Lickey is the only America's Nominee to be on the block during eviction night and survive.
- Cornbread Ligon is the first male to be nominated by America.
- He is also the first to be evicted.
- Elissa Slater is the first female to be nominated by America.
- However, she won the PoV, thus GinaMarie Zimmerman was the first female to sit on the block as America's nominee come eviction night.
- Had Eric Stein, aka America's Player won HoH at all during Big Brother 8, America would have named two nominees rather than just one, however he never won an HoH.
- Danielle Lickey is the first minority and African-American to be nominated by America.
- Neeley Jackson is the first female and minority contestant to be evicted while being America's Nominee.
- Elissa Slater is the only America's Nominee to be vetoed off the block during BB15.
- Morgan Willett is the only America's Nominee to be vetoed off the block during BBOTT.
- Amanda Zuckerman is the only person to have been nominated by America twice.
- GinaMarie Zimmerman is the only person to be a replacement America's Nominee.
- Due to the connection to the Most Valuable Player twist in BB15, the houseguests could not know that America controlled the MVP nomination, so a replacement nominee was needed to keep up the illusion that a current houseguest was the MVP. In BBOTT, the twist was known to the houseguests, so a replacement nominee was not needed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.