Aleck Bovick was a housemate on Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition 1.
Aleck became notable in the season when she accepted Big Brother's task of a shaving her head.
Her father was Filipino and her mother was half-German. She is married to Filipino actor Carlo Maceda. Aleck Bovick started her career in 1999 when she starred Beh Bote Nga.
In 2002, Bovick starred in Habang Kapiling Ka as Liway, a sexy woman who was hired to spy on Olivia's family and who will fall in love with Jonas played by Zoren Legaspi. Two years later in 2004, she reappeared in television starring in Maid in Heaven and Panday.
Player's History - Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition 1
|Week||Nominated||Nominated By||Final Position|
Post Big Brother
- In 2009, she went back to GMA Network to star in Tarzariray: Amazonang Kikay.
- Bovick then guested on TV5 when she appeared on Star Confessions.
- In 2014, Bovick went back to ABS-CBN and she had a recurring role in the long running family television series, Be Careful With My Heart as Lucinda Quijano, Joni's mother which was portrayed by Shy Carlos.
- In early 2015, she starred in the afternoon TV series Nasaan Ka Nang Kailangan Kita as Ching Galvez who is Cecilia's best friend (Vina Morales) and Joel's mother (Joshua Garcia).
- She was known for letting her head shaved for a task inside the house.
|Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition 1 Housemates|