Adam Jasinski is the winner of Big Brother 9.
His "soulmate" in the game he was partnered with was Sheila Kennedy. Adam was a controversial figure; for example, he made disparaging remarks about disabled children during the first competition of the game. Nevertheless, Adam defeated his ally Ryan Quicksall by a jury vote of 6 to 1, winning the $500,000 grand prize. Adam was a member of the Team Christ alliance and remained in the game by being a fun and friendly guy whom everyone nicknamed "A-Baller."
Retrieved from CBS.com
Public Relations Manager
Del Ray Beach, Fla. via Cherry Hill, N.J.
Adam has a Master’s Degree in Fashion Design/Marketing. He studied at Camden County College in New Jersey, Parson’s School of Design in New York and Fashion Art Italy in Italy. He currently works as a PR Manager where he arranges events, does publicity and is the Sponsorship and Creative Director for a foundation.
Adam is very close to his mother. He sees himself as an “in the moment” kind of guy when it comes to relationships and likes aggressive women who know themselves well. He talks a big game with women and considers himself to be quite the Casanova. He prefers to settle disagreements sooner rather than later and doesn’t hold back during an argument. He is not easily intimidated.
He describes himself as stylish, trendsetting and a good person and is very proud to have his own clothing label.
Adam’s birth date is April 30, 1978.
Player History - Big Brother 9
|Week 1||Power Couple||Loss|
|Week 7||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 9||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 11||HOH Part 1||Loss|
|HOH Part 2||Win|
|HOH Part 3||Loss|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|–||Jen Diturno &
|2||–||Alex Coladonato &
|5||Returning HG||James Zinkand||Yes|
|9||Used POV on Self||Sharon Obermueller||No|
|10||–||Sharon Obermueller||Sole Vote|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
Post Big Brother
- Following his season, Adam used his winnings to fund a drug ring. On October 19, 2009, Adam was arrested by the DEA for the possession of 2,000 oxycodone pills with the intent to distribute. Sheila Kennedy, who had voted for Adam to win, stated that she felt betrayed by him, as he had said while in the house that he would donate $100,000 of his winnings to an autism charity.
- After pleading guilty to his charges in October 2010, in January 2011 Adam was sentenced to four years in federal prison for possession with intent to distribute and for tax evasion. He was released in 2015.
- Adam is currently involved in providing guidance to those in sobriety and helping parents cope with the destruction of addiction.
- In June 2017, Adam released a book titled My Kid's On Drugs, Now What? which is an addiction resource for parents on how to guide their child down the path of long-term recovery after drug treatment.
- Both times Adam was the Head of Household, he nominated James Zinkand and Sharon Obermueller.
- Both times Adam was HOH, James Zinkand was a target.
|Big Brother 9 (US) Houseguests|